Chapter 7

Nasik

Aroras were dining at Luthras. All were happily talking. Suddenly, Rakhi's phone rang. She immediately left her plate and answered the phone.

"Hello, Simmi ji", She said it at most excitement in her voice. Rakhi was having a conversation with her and soon disconnected the call. She faced her husband and smiled widely. Anyone would have thought she had gone crazy if she hadn't sopke.

Rakhi: Mahesh Ji, there is huge good news.

Mahesh: What is it?

Rakhi: I have already fixed Karan's marriage.

Sameer: But mom, don't you think that it's a little too early.

Mahesh: Sameer be quiet, after so much difficulty our Karan has finally agreed for this marriage

Rishabh: Dad is right Sammy.

Mumbai

Karan met Rahul at the studio.

Rahul: Bhai, tomorrow is your meeting with the film production team, I hope you are ready.

Karan: K.L was born ready.

Karan went to the nearby table and poured water for herself. He began to drink slowly.

Rahul: Great, my work is down. Also let me remind you, you have a meeting with your lyric composer today itself.

Karan sips his water and then spoke again.

Karan: What's the name of this composer?

"Her name is Preeta Arora", Rahul replied.

Karan stopped and looked at him.

"Why do I feel that I have heard this name before", Karan said to himself

Suddenly there was a rap on the door. Rahul panicked and immediately checked who it was through the small glass opening on the door. He sighed and looked at Karan.

Rahul: Preeta

Karan: What?