Chapter 8

Nasik
In Nasik, Arora's and Luthra's were bonding quite well. Rakhi was thinking whether to inform Karan about his marriage or not.

Mumbai
Karan enters the building and was engaged with the meeting. After a while he left for home. He was driving when he heard a thud. He immediately stopped the car and came outside. As he came forward, he saw a girl picking up vegetables.

Karan: Mam, can i help you?

The girl turned around and give him a sarcastic look.

Girl: No all my groceries are fine, no need to help me, i am okay by myself.

Karan: Ok Mental.

The girl was revealed to be The Preeta Arora

The girl was revealed to be The Preeta Arora. She unbelievably looked at him and then continued picking up the groceries. Karan was silently looking at her.

After picking it up, she left. Karan was just looking at the direction she was walking.

Karan: Ahhh.... I have to meet her again tomorrow. Karan Luthra... no no ... KL, where did you trap yourself?

Karan made a crying face and left from there.

Next Day

Preeta entered the studio and sat there. Rahul then walked in busy on his phone. Both were engrossed in their own doing not even noticing each other. Then K.L walked in and Preeta immediately stood.

K.L: Ok guys, today Miss Preeta and I will be composing for my new album. Basically as you know, we are doing love songs.

All took their seats.

Rahul: Di, I know since you came here, you have never seen any workers beside me, Am i right?

Preeta: Yeah, a lot of thoughts were approaching my mind.

Karan: This is basically the team. We work alone. Due to my identity and other personal reasons. Shall we begin.

Karan and Preeta were sitting in a corner writing and yawning. They were sitting there for hours. Rahul then came in with snacks. All started eating and Rahul was clicking pictures. Karan mistakingly took a chip from Preeta's packet and she noticed. She hit his hand slightly when he was about to take another.

Preeta: This is mine, take from your own.

She glared him and then continued her work. After a while, they finished the chorus and two verses of the song. They were very tired as they were sitting in one position the entire day. Karan got up but Preeta was not able to. He tried to help her but she denied.

Days were shown passing by, Karan and Preeta were working hard and managed to write five songs together but never developed the feeling of the songs. Karan sent Rahul to Nasik to deliver 100 Free tickets to one hundred lucky people and they were selected randomly. 

Nasik

They next day Rahul took off to Nasik in train. Finally he arrived there and was heading to his apartment. Later in the day he decided to rent a  car. After sometime, Rahul was driving on the road and was randomly delivering plane tickets and VIP passes for the concert.

Arora House

Sarla and Beeji were on a call with Preeta. She was talking about her first day of work and that she met K.L.

Precap:Anjali was riding her motorcycle when a car was coming her way.

So guys I will continue later......
~Devi Singh