Chapter 4

So guys, i changed the actor for Suhani's character. If you may, you guys can go back to the introduction to see who it is. So back to the story

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Mumbai

Karan had just returned from practice and went to his room. The house was very much peaceful and he wondered why. He walked around and found no one in the house.

As he passed Bani Dadi's room, he saw the entire family there. All eyes went on him as he entered. He went towards Dadi and sat on the bed beside her. She looked weak and he did not want to see her this way. She got up and smiled.

"Karan, when will you get married and bring my daughter in Law? Your elder brother got married and so did your younger brother", his grandmother explained with a weak smile.

Dadi, you know how much I love you but I am not ready for marriage", he replied genuinely. Karan for one never wanted that topic in his mind. Having a woman in his life meant giving time and love which is not something he has to offer. He preferred to be alone rather to have someone yearning for his attention. Half of his life is a secret and getting married also meant trust and loyalty.

" Karan, I have very little time, please think about it. At least tell me before I d....."

Karan did not allow her to continue and he hugged her. He broke down in tears. Dadi broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Now tell me, when will I get my great grandson?"

Everyone laughed listening her. Srishti then said:

Srishti: Dadi, we already have a trouble case in this house.

Suhani sat down on the nearby chair in a tired manner.

Suhani: By the way, where is our princess?

All heard a familiar voice from the door. She came towards them and said:

Girl: If I am having a brother, I want to give his name and that is fin.....