Chapter 5

Thank you all for the 30 votes I have received.😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Mumbai

It was a normal day at Luthra house. Karan had returned from practice. He went towards the kitchen for water. He also felt hungry and he was looking for food but found none.

His tummy began to grumble.

"Oh God,I am very hungry", he said with a weird expression.

He called Suhani but there was no answer.

Karan: Where did they go?

He tried calling her again but yet there was no answer

He tried calling her again but yet there was no answer. He went to his bedroom to put down his gear. Then he got a call from Sameer on the phone.

Karan: Hello Sameer, where is everyone?

Sameer: Bhai, we are at the city hospital.

Karan: what? Is everything okay?

Sameer: Dadi had a heart attack.

The floor slip off his feet. He ran quickly outside and drove straight to the hospital. As he entered he went to the receptionist and asked about Dadi. karan went to the direction and found all the Luthras sitting down. They all were devastated and Rakhi was crying uncontrollably. Karan rushed towards her and hugged her to console her. Suhani came towards him and told him that she might take her last breath as she is in a critical state.

Soon, the doctor came out and asked who is Karan. Karan confirmed whom he was and the doctor told him that dadi had gain conscious and she wanted to see him.

Doctor: Also, since she has this disease the possibilities are very low of saving her.

Sameer: Doctor can you not try at least.

Doctor: We have tried our best but she is not responding to any sort of treatment.

Suhani: Can we meet her?