T.W.E.N.T.Y

Ellery, Sam and Amber didn't go back to school. They returned to Sam's house, ordered pizza and watched Netflix.

They had already opened a bottle of wine.

"Fuck them!" Sam called and raised her wine glass to Ellery. "They're shitty brothers. Wait, no, don't fuck them- you know what I mean."

"I never knew you had this much of a problem with them," Amber said, looking at Ellery.

"It didn't used to be this bad," Ellery said and finished off her slice of pizza. She lifted her glass of wine to her lips and emptied it into her mouth.

"It's Jace's fault," Sam said. "Ever since him and Ellery started showing interest in each other."

"You and Jace!" Amber gasped. "God, he's hot."

"There is no me and Jace," Ellery said.

"Not yet, but there is something between you two," Sam smirked.

Ellery bit her lip and reached for the nearly empty bottle of wine.

"Maybe we should get ready before you get smashed," Amber said, pulling the wine from Ellery's reach. "We want you looking hot for Jace, and you won't be if you get ready drunk."

Sam checked the time and nodded. "Agreed. The boys will be here at 7, we've got plenty of time."

"Let's go," Amber grinned. She grabbed Ellery's hand and pulled her up. "You have to let me at your hair!"

"I don't know," Ellery said cautiously. Amber was very over the top.

"I've always wanted to curl it," Amber said. "You'd look hot as fuck."

Ellery rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "Why not."

"That's the spirit!" Sam cheered and ushered the girls upstairs. "Jace is not going to know what hit him."

"I'm not trying to impress Jace-"

"Shut up, yes you are, babe," Sam smirked.

Amber giggled. "Do your makeup and then I'll do your hair," she told Ellery when they got to Sam's room.

"Yes, ma'am," Ellery laughed.

*

"He is going to want to do a lot more than just kiss you, girl," Sam said, admiring Ellery in the mirror.

"Have you kissed?" Amber gasped as she finished off Ellery's curls.

"You can't go around telling everyone, my brothers will find out!" Ellery said.

"Um, firstly, I'm not "everyone", and secondly, I don't think anything more you do is going to get you in trouble with your brothers. They sound pissed already," Amber said. "However, congrats for getting with that hot specimen!" Amber hugged Ellery and laughed.

Ellery chuckled. "It's just a kiss," she said.

"And tonight it may be more," Sam said and wiggled her eyebrows. "Don't give me that look I know what a sex pest you are."

Ellery gave Sam a look and and flattened out her pale pink coloured jumpsuit with her hands. Her tanned skin complimented the colour nicely and she slipped into a pair of heels.

"We look hot tonight, girls," Amber approved and wiggled her hips in the black mini dress she was wearing.

"We always look hot," Sam scoffed. She was wearing a fitted skirt and a lacy bodysuit that accentuated her large breasts. "But Ellery is bangable. More bangable than usual."