Rubble

"I was out walking around when I spotted you." Tenko or she supposed it was Tomura now, pulled her in close.

"Oh, well, I was looking to buy you a gift for your birthday" She was always honest with him; after all, he was her grandfather's successor. He was going to be the next alpha, even if she wanted to keep something small from him like a birthday gift, instinct prevented her from doing so.

He looked as if he was contemplating her answer before he smirked at her. He leaned down to give her a chaste kiss on the forehead. pulling her away from the racks and silently leading her back to the bar. It took ruffly twenty mins of walking with his arm around her shoulders. She supposed it looked like siblings walking around given their physical ages and the fact that she was so much shorter then Tomura. 

He was a hundred and seventy-five centimeters tall about five foot nine. He was only three inches taller than the average Japanese Male. Lengthy looking with grayish hair that had the slightest hint of blue hues to it when the light hit it just right. He wasn't that intimidating at first glance. But Kami help anyone that made him mad over anything, even a child's video game. Though those outbursts were nothing compared to if he thought she was insulted or hurt in some way. Tomura Shigaraki was never more ruthless and deadly than when she was involved. Despite not being a Beast Quirk user, he had the protective Alpha wolf instinct down. The thought made her shiver. 

"Are you cold?" Tomura asked her as he pulled her in closer to him.

"Oh, no, I was just thinking of the last time someone insulted me in front of you." she stopped walking, putting her arms up like a child in the typical 'pick me up ' jester. Tomura didn't question it and just picked her up so that she could wrap her arms around his neck and nuzzle into him. She wasn't sure why but she just wanted to be held by him at that moment. While she didn't care for his sent all that much becuase he smelled of death, She had grown accustomed to it over the years, and it was comforting to be coated in his sent. 

"You'll never be alone or mistreated for any reason while I'm breathing." His grip on her tightened as he held her. A nod was his only reply back. He was okay with that. Walking into the bar, Kurogiri looked up at them but said nothing. He was accustomed to seeing them in such intimate closeness by this point. He surmised that it was due to Haitsuki's being raised in America. Though even for him seeing a nineteen-year-old boy, holding a preteen girl in his arms in a way that spoke of more than friendship unnerved him.

...

It was early that morning when her grandfather requested her presence, they had all been busy planning something, but she wasn't allowed to know all the details. Tomura had demanded that while he didn't like keeping her entirely out of the loop, it was for the best. He wanted to keep her as safe as possible. 

"ah, Haitsuki dear on time as always." Her grandfather started when she walked through the door. 

"of course. No one keeps the Alpha waiting." She replied matter of factly.

"I want you to go to the U.S.J with Tomura and observe, do not do anything else. Tomura must learn things on his own."Nodding to her grandfather, she left the room and made her way to the U.S.J. It wouldn't take her long to get there with her speed.

...

Haitsuki arrived at the U.S.J. just as the attack started, none of them noticed her when she slipped in, making her way to the top of the dome-like ceiling. It would be easier to view everything if she stayed up here. Though as she watched, she felt terrible for Tomura. He was losing to a group of first-year kids. There was one that reminded Haitsuki of her father, and as she got closer to observe, she realized that the sent of his quirk was the same. This boy must be her fathers' successor. She wondered briefly if his old sidekick had met him yet. Though the thought was halted when she saw Tomura scratching at his neck, it was one of his ticks. He always did it when he was overwhelmed.