life after corruption

After the few days Haitsuki had spent with Tomura, she had to let him leave. It was bittersweet. She wanted him to stay. To go ahead and be hers forever, but it wasn't meant to be. Tomura had things he wanted to do. Despite what they had just done, Tomura still didn't want her apart of anything. He was a villain in the darkness, she, according to him, was the light that could always go either way. She wasn't so sure about that.

To clear her head, she left the apartment, deciding to take a walk. She needed to clear her head. Things had been moving slow till now, and yet so many things were still left unsaid and unresolved. Though she was now on speaking terms with her sire that fact being kept to herself. Haitsuki didn't want to have to explain herself to anyone. Plus, there was the fact that Haitsuki hadn't heard from All Might in awhile; in fact, the last Haitsuki had heard from All Might was just before the fight with All for One. Haitsuki was more than okay with that. She wasn't ready to face him. Her heart was still in turmoil over the whole ordeal. She had never felt more conflicted in her life. Then there was that boy in green that smelled so much like Toshinori. She knew by that scent that the boy was his successor. Tomura was upset with him. She had heard Tomura say his name here and there, Midoriya, she believed. No harm in taking a closer look. Hatsuki had seen class 1-A during the U.A. sports festival and had run into many of the students since then. She had learned things here and there, but this Midoriya wasn't one of the ones she had seen as often as the others.

Before she knew it, she was in front of Sir Nighteyes agency. How did she end up here? The faint smell of the boy, Midoriya, went by with the change in airflow. She smirked at herself. She must have been subconsciously following his scent as she walked around the city. Midoriya was a first-year, two years older than her. They should be doing there shadowing with hero's this late in the year. How strange that he would be here with Sir Nighteye. 

Haitsuki knew full well that Sir Nighteye and her father had parted on less than good terms. Sir Nighteye had used his quirk Foresight to predict her father's future. Sir Nighteye was frantic back then when father... All Might the Symble of Peace was hurt so badly by All for One her grandfather. Nighteye had told her father that he was going to die and should retire and find a successor. Haitsuki had been hiding around a conner listing in at the time. She couldn't bring herself to comfort her father during that time, after all it was her grandfather that had hurt him.

Moving into the building, making sure not to be seen Haitsuki found the boy and six other students, three of them seemed to be older then Midoriya. They were discussing a case they were working on. It would seem that the green-haired boy was upset, a Pro hero that told them to call him Erasure head outside of school gave him a talk, Midoriya appeared to be a lot like her father, with his actions based on what the hero was saying. 

The fact that he seemed to be so much like her father upset Haitsuki. Had this boy replaced her? Was that why she was abandoned under that rubble? She doubted that anyone knew of her existence or that All Might even had a child. She couldn't blame this boy. The fault lay with All Might. She knew that her being kept in America was to keep her safe, so she wouldn't get hurt. After what happened to her mother All Might just wasn't the same. He didn't seem to know what to do with her. But at the same time, If Enji Todoroki of all people looked for her, why didn't the person she called father. Enji knew that she was a beast type and could, in theory, survive many things that would harm anyone else, but there he was, making sure he saw that she was safe with his own eyes.

                                                                                             OoO

Haitsuki spent some time at the compound in japan while Shigaraki stayed busy doing whatever it was that he did. It wasn't long before she had heard from Endeavor about a big case that had happened. Apparently, Sir Night Eye had passed away during this case. While Haitsuki didn't much care for the man, she knew it would upset her father, so she caved and called him.