9. Loki Laufeyson (1)

Stranger Things Theme!

Yes! We are done with school and guess what?! I'm in senior year now! It is unbelievable, because it was a very rough year. But we made it!

Most of you know about Stranger Things, season three. There are no spoilers! Just creating a story with Eleven's powers.

This story has 1560 words and a question at the end!

Enjoy!

──── ────

You run. You kept running. No looking back. Just keep running, you thought. Running through the woods, no idea where you are. After a while, you stopped running. Collapsing on the ground, exhausted and hungry.
You hear a crackling noise behind you. You turn around, you raise your hand and scream. The person screeches in pain. The person falls on the ground and you run away.
The person, who is terrified and runs back to the city. Reporting the thing he had overcome.

"Wait? You say you're attacked by a girl," Tony Stark raises his eyebrow. "Yes, her hand rose, then the second after I yelled in pain." Tony doesn't look amused. "It sounds like Loki," Natasha whispers to Tony. Tony nods and takes another sip of his whiskey. "You also say, she lives in the woods?" the billionaire says, causing the person to nod. "Okay. JARVIS, tell Reindeer Games to come over here," Tony reports to JARVIS. "Yes, sir."

"What do you want, moron," Loki asked when he appeared out of the green. (See What I did here XD.  Sorry, back to the story.) "I have a mission for you, Reindeer Games," Tony says. Loki scoffs when Tony calls him like that. "Tony!" Natasha warned, "we want you to go to the woods to find this specific girl, who ...." she looks at the person. "Who has strong powers. Probably with her mind." Loki looks amused. "What if I find this girl?" Loki asks curiously. "Take her here, to Stark Tower." "If it's safe for her and us to be here," Tony adds, causing Natasha to roll her eyes. "He has also brains, Tony," she groans. "Thank you for the compliment, Black Widow. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find this girl."

In a green flashlight, Loki is in the woods. He looks around but doesn't see anything. He walks until he hears a crackling noise. "Who is there?" Loki asks gently. No answer.
Your heart is pounding in your chest when you hear a male voice. It is not far away from you. You tried to sneak through the plants. You see a man in green armor, looking around himself. You concentrate on a branch, making it fly towards the stranger. The man catches it easily. You hear him sigh,

"I'm not gonna do you any harm." you walk towards him, silently. He seems the feel your presence, causing him to lift his hands in defeat. He turns around, looking you in the eyes. You look at the man, who began to chuckle. "What's. So. Funny?" you ask slowly. "You're beautiful but yet, so dangerous," he admits.
"Who. Are. You?" You ask further. "I am Loki, of Asgard. I had the task to find you and bring you in a safe, please. Who are you?" Loki asks gently. "I'm. Y/N," you say.

"May I ask you a question?" Loki asks, lowering his hands. You nod slowly. He stalks closer. "Sorry, forgive me." he waves his hand before your face. That causes you to pass out and collapse. Loki catches your sloppy figure and gets back to Stark Tower. "This is an interesting girl," he mumbles, when he feels this weird thing in his stomach.
He disappears in a flash, which leads him back to Stark Tower. "Stark, I have the girl," Loki says calmly. Stark leads your unconscious body to a cell, which is specially designed for the Hulk.

You wake up after a few hours. Your vision is still blurry, but you see a man and some green. "You. Lied." that's the first thing you say to Loki. You haven't noticed that all of the Avengers are watching you and Loki. Loki insisted that he could handle you better than Stark.
"I know. I'm truly sorry for that, but I needed you somewhere safe," Loki says calmly. "But. Where. Am. I?" you ask with effort. "You are in Stark Tower, in New York." You didn't say a word after that. Loki didn't leave, he stayed.

Your attention is caught by a Coke tin. Your gaze is concentrating on the can, which shrinks within a few seconds. Your nose starts to bleed when the can shrink. That catches Loki's attention, it also catches the gaze from the Avengers. They look terrified at you, but you couldn't see. "That's impressive," Loki comments. "I can do a thing like that," he continues. You look at him with no emotion. "Thor, throw a Coke can in here," Loki demands. A massive guy, apparently named by Thor, threw a can into this room. You turn around and see terrified faces.

"Look," he says to pull your attention to him. He swings his hand and the can shrinks. You turn your sight back at Loki, "How?" you only ask. "I'm not from earth. I came from another realm, which called Asgard," Loki says gently. "But, it's interesting how you are capable of doing that, because you're from the earth right?" You nod slowly.
Unexpectedly Loki turns around, "You may leave now. I have this under control," Loki says to the group. He wants to spend some time with you, without having eyes stinging in your back. They nod and leave the room.

"I. Was. Hunted," you say when they are gone. Loki raises an eyebrow, "hunted? By who?" You look him straight into the eyes. "By. Bad. People." "Did they hurt you?" Loki asks with slight anger in his tone. "Yes." You only say. Reminding by those awful memories made you scared and angry at the same time.
"You are safe now, dear," Loki gently whispers. "Dear?" You ask, not knowing what that word means. He sits on the floor and you come to sit across him. He holds out of his hands, you hesitate. You lay your shaky hands into his big hands, compared with yours.

"Dear is what you call someone when you like them," Loki explains. "Like. Them?" You ask, again struggling with words. "Yeah, if you like to be around them. To spend time with that person," he explains furthermore. "Ooh. So. You. Like. To. Spend. Time. With. Me?" you were careful with your words. Back there, you would have been hit with a ruler or something. "Yes." he simply answers. You look down at your hands, "Why?"

''Because I found someone like me,'' Loki replies. He looks down to your hands and smiles. ''Someone. Like. You?'' He nods, ''Yeah, someone like me. You know who that is?'' ''Me?'' you ask. He smiles gently, ''Yes, you,'' Your eyes flutter, not because of Loki. No, you're just very tired.
''Hey, go to sleep,'' he says looking in your pretty eyes. You nod, standing up. You lay on the bed and fell asleep. Loki didn't leave your side, he fell asleep too.

The genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist has convinced himself to do something very stupid. He has convinced himself to sneak up to the cell. He sneaked to the cell where you are, he didn't expect Loki there. But he enters the room. He thought he was quiet enough, but he is wrong.
You slept for a few hours, but then you were awake. You didn't move, so people would think you are asleep. You hear someone entering the room. You hear someone sneaking to your bed, hearing his breath isn't quite comforting. His footsteps stopped near your bed.

Suddenly, you sit up straight, rise you hand, concentrating on the burglar. That causes him to yelp in pain. "Wait! It's me, Tony Stark," he screeches.
Loki gets up in a flash. "Y/N, let him go," Loki whispers softly. His voice echoes in your mind and you let Stark go. He gasps for air, while you are having a bloody noise. "Stark, what are you doing here? It's not wise to sneak up to someone, who's compared with me," Loki growls. Stark lifts his hands in defeat, "I just wanted to check on her." "But. You. Saw. Loki," you say. Stark didn't have an answer for that. "Just leave, Stark," Loki says. Stark nods, while walking out of the room.

"That was impressive," he compliments you. You feel your cheeks a bit brighten by his comment. "Thank. You." "Do you always get a bloody noise when you do that?" he suddenly asks. "Yes, But. I don't. know. how," you say. He smiles, "It is nice to have someone like me." he leans in, so that your heads are very close. "Yes. We're. Together. In. This." You say.
Loki just wants to kiss you when someone barges into the room. Loki separates immediately, "Brother?" he sounds irritated. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to barge in," the man says. "Yet, you do," Loki says annoyed. "Y/N, this is my brother Thor." You only nod. "I see you're having a good time with her?" Thor carefully asks.

"As I said earlier to Y/N, it's nice to have someone like me,"