13. Steve Rogers (1)

Hello Potterheads,
I got this idea at 1AM, but I really like how this ended. It is not completely the same. The main story is the Triwizard Tournament. Names will be changed. The end has changed. But I still like the idea of it.

So as you know/read, this chapter is about the Triwizard Tournament. The reader, under the age of seventeen, has to go through three tasks. There's also a traditional ball, which has to be opened by the Champions. Enjoy and I hope you like it!

Words: 2287

──── ────

Hogwarts, the British School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, sent you an invitation, four years ago to join the school. You lived with your aunt, uncle, and nephew. They were kind to you but relieved you're about to leave the house. You lived with them because your parents are dead. A dark wizard, named Voldemort, killed them. He tried, to kill you too, but you survived the magic. You have a lightning scar on your forehead, because of the spell. It made you famous, without knowing.

The Sorting Hat could have put you in any of the four houses, which are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Gryffindor is for the brave and the courage ones. Hufflepuff is for the loyal and hard-working ones. Ravenclaw values intelligence and creativity. Slytherin values cunning and leadership. The Sorting Hat didn't need to think when it was on your head. It said the houses name immediately.

Professor Dumbledore explains the rules of the Triwizard Tournament. ''No one is allowed under the age of seventeen!'' he says, causing people to complain. There you are, at the age of fifteen, sitting at your houses table. The intelligence ones, Ravenclaw. You have two best friends, Stephen Strange, and Hope van Dyne.

''However!'' he continues, causing the voices to get muted. ''The names will be chosen by the Goblet of Fire. After that, there is no way back. So, think it through.'' Dumbledore's gaze goes around the Great Hall. ''Goodnight,'' he says. Everyone's talking enthusiastically while walking to their tower.

''It will be so awesome. Pity we aren't allowed to compete,'' you friend Stephen says. ''Well, I hope Hogwarts will win the tournament, instead of Durmstrang or the Beauxbatons,'' Hope says. ''Steve Rogers will put his name in the fire,'' you say. Stephen nods, ''Yes, he's made for this.'' You and Hope say your goodbye to Stephen when you arrive in the room. ''Goodnight,'' Stephen says.

The next day the names will be chosen. Everyone is very excited. Dumbledore dims the beacons. The Goblet of Fire, which is blue, turns pink. A piece of parchment flies out the fire, ready to be caught.

''The champion for Durmstrang is Viktor Krum!''

Loud applause follows when Krum walks past Dumbledore. The fire turns pink again. Dumbledore catches a flaming piece of paper.

''The champion for the Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!''

The Beauxbatons cheer and clap when they heard Fleur's name. The last champion will be revealed.

''Hogwarts' champion is Steve Rogers!''

Whole Hogwarts burst out in loud applause and cheering. ''Those are the three champions, -'' Dumbledore gets quiet when the fire becomes pink again. Extra paper spurts out of the flame. Dumbledore's jaw drops when he sees the name.

''Y/N L/N!''

It went deadly quiet. ''Get up,'' Stephen whispers and pushes you softly. You slowly made your way to Dumbledore, catching glares of everyone. When you assembled with the other three champions, a lot of confusion is caused. The organizer sticks with the rules, which means you're the fourth champion, the second for Hogwarts. The other headmasters complain about Hogwarts that it has two winners and them only one.