Chapter 5

When Deku woke up, he was confused on where he was for a split second.

Then he remembered.

He was with a new family and he had a new alpha.

Kacchan...

Deku looked over in the space and saw Kacchan was there, still sleeping, with a peaceful look on his face.

Deku smiled and gently traced Kacchans sharp jawline.

He truly loved his alpha, and he hoped it was vice versa.

He sat up in bed and crawled out, going to dress in some clothes his master's had bought him.

He dressed in short jean shorts, white shirt that said t-shirt, white socks and white converse shoes.

He looked in the mirror and decided not to tame the messy curls on his head.

Deku pondered if he should wake up Kacchan, amd and decided against it, for lifes sake.

He went in the living room and saw Mei and Eiji. 

"Hello, Izuku." Mei greeted.

"U-Uh.. H-Hello, ma'am..." Izuku stuttered.

"Is Katsuki still sleeping?"

Izuku nods, blushing, "I didn't wanna wake him..."

Mei laughs, "I see why.."

Not much later, Katsuki came stomping in the kitchen, muttering a string of curses under his breath.

Eiji ruffled Katsukis hair, "Morning, sleepyhead."

"Fuck off.." Katsuki growled.

"Language, Katsuki.."

Katsuki grumpily plopped next to Izuku just as Izuku was finishing and nuzzled the greenette, grumbling as he began stuffing his face, "Morning, Deku..."

"U-Uh... Morning, Kacchan.." Deku said bubbily.

Deku cleaned off his plate and placed it carefully in the sink so it could be later washed.

Eiji nodded in approval, "He's so well behaved..."

"I know..." Mei agreed.

"Of fucking course he is!" Kacchan snarled, putting his plate in the sink, "He's an omega. He's supposed to be well behaved."

"We know, Katsuki. By the way, we'll be leaving to do some shopping. Be good, and make lunch and clean up a bit, and I might bring you both something back."

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Deku quickly complied.

Kacchan, however, scoffed, "Whatever, old hag."

"Language.. Bye boys!" The couple exited.

Deku and Kacchan watched as their sleek silver ford car pulled out of the driveway and into the street, zooming away.

They sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Hey Deku.."

Deku looked over at Kacchans face, and squeaked in surprise when Kacchan landed a kiss on his lips.

It lasted for a while, pulling away sadly for air.

"Lets get to cleaning..." Kacchan said seductively.

"R-Right..."