Chapter 6

Deku began sweeping the floor while Kacchan dusted. They both made sure to get in all the crooks and crannies.

After Deku finished that, he bent over to look for some supplies.

Kacchan found that to be a good time to stare at the greenettes ass.

It was perfect. It was big, plump, plush and round. It stuck out perfectly.

Kacchan smirked as he whipped his dick out and yanked down Izukus shorts and underwear, making him squawk.

Kacchan wasted no time in thrusting madly into his mates small tight bussy, making him moan loudly in pleasure.

 "Ka.... Kacchan!" Deku panted, using the counter as support.

 "Fuck... Your ass is so hot... It feels so good..."

Deku was moaning, but heard the words from Katsuki.

"Mmm..! Mhmm..!"

Kacchan pulled out. Then he reached inside the Omega and searched for a certain spot.

Kacchan slowly began to move his fingers around, and Izuku clenches around him in discomfort.

 "Relax. You're too tight.."

 "S-Sorry..."

 Deku inhaled and exhaled. Katsuki sighed when Izuku stopped clenching.

Deku spasmed when he felt the Alpha prod a particular bundle of nerves.

"There it is..."

The blonde started to slowly massage that spot, memorizing where it was. Izuku sighs softly at the nice pleasure, the cold marble of the countertop cooling his burning cheeks.

Izuku was getting soaked from the nice prostate massage, and Katsuki knew he was enjoying it.

"Mm... Kacchan..."

Said Alphas dick throbbed, and he soon couldn't control himself anymore.

He pulled out his fingers, lined up with Izukus ass, and started slamming back into him.

Dekus eyes popped open wide and he let out a high pitched moan\scream.

Katsuki growled in pleasure as he pounded into the smaller.

 "Oh... Oh my god.." Izuku moaned breathlessly.

Each thrust hit his Prostate causing a squeak each time.

 "Kah.... Kacchan!" Izuku mewled, "I-I'm gonna-!"

He clenched around the Alpha, screaming in ecstacy as strands of cum shot from his dick, and slick rushed out to accommodate the Alphas knot.

Kacchan quickly followed, his knot catching the rim of his ass. He painted Dekus insides white.

Deku moaned as he felt the hot cum shoot up his ass.

Once the knot reduced, Kacchan pulled out, followed by a gush of cum.

 "Kacchan! Now there's an even bigger mess!"

 Kacchan looked down. Cum was on the ground from himself and Deku.

"I don't give a shit."

"Of course you don't..."

( Don't worry! They cleaned it up and made dinner!)