● I can't stop thinking about her ●

Chapter 20 ●

"We don't talk anymore

Like we use to do"

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

Everything happen so fast.

One moment I was sitting at the table and the next moment I was pushed hard unto the floor. A painful scream erupt from mouth when my head hit the concrete floor hard and my vision began to blur.

She grabbed unto my hair and began to bang my head on the floor while I tried to held her hands down and I succeed but that didn't stop her from cussing at me "You f**king bitch! How dare you sleep---"

"Stop!" Damon's cold voice stopped her from saying another word. I turned to look at him and saw that the expression he had earlier was no longer from his face. It was replaced with anger...

Christina shivered in fear as Damon glared deadly into her eyes before he averted his eyes from her and looked down to Ethan. "Go to your room Ethan and don't leave until I tell you too" he commanded him in a not too harsh tone and Ethan glanced at me. He then picked up coco before he turned around and dissappear up the stairs.

"Why?! Why would you sleep with this whore?!" Christina continued her cussing while she glare at me and proceed to hit me across my face and this time I didn't hold back. I was so angry that I couldn't just let her hit me and Ethan wasn't here so I don't have to worry about him seeing me behave so violent.

Growling in anger, I rolled her over so I was now sitting on top of her and began to land a few punches in her face. My goal was to break her fake plastic nose and make her cry in pain.

[A/N: yass bichh!!! We love a shister that can fight!! Now beat her mf ass!!!👏👏]

She whimpered while trying to block my punches but failed since I somehow sat unto her hands. So guess what she did next...

She cussed at me, as she usually do. "You f**king bitch! Get off of me!!! Damon get her off of me!! She's ruining my face!!!" She screamed out in pain and only then was I pulled away from her and into strong arms.

She f**king deserve her face to be ruined!!

"Ahh!! Look what you did!! Now I have to do another nose job!" She cried once more. Her hair was in a mess and her face was slightly covered in blood. She basically looked a mess and I smiled at my work while I tried to calm down myself...

I haven't gotten this angry in such a long time and right now it feels so foreign to me but I needed to do this...I really did.

"Ugh!! Aren't you gonna scold her?! She's basically your son's babysitter and don't have any right to hit me! She should be fired!!!" She yelled at Damon in anger when he didn't say anything but just held me in his arms.

However, Damon ignored her. He turned to me and his eyes immediately began to scan my body and face for any injures."Are you okay?" He asked, his tone softer than before and I only nodded.