Chapter 1

A/N: I don't own any known animated franchises, only short films of The Perfect Pet.

Thanks so much for reading this, my first wedding story. I've been a groomsman before, and have seen weddings in film, including animation, but writing one took some research.

This takes place after the end of both shows and all my other stories. If you read my prior story, Prime Darkness, a Miraculous Ladybug/Totally Spies crossover, you'll know why Clover is on the phone with Marinette in this. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

Marriage? Me?! The girl that chased guys forever with Sam and Clover?

Light flooded the small modern spacious church narthex, packed with friends and relatives. Everyone was happy, some to the point of needing tissues or handkerchiefs. The ceremony had gone by in a blur until Martin gazed into Alex's eyes intently.

The minister asked her the final question needed to end the ceremony, and she opened her mouth to finalize the wedding.

Glass shattering caused cries of shock from the audience as they saw menacing grey humanoid shapes stream into the building through what were once ceiling-high windows. The bridesmaids and groomsmen took up defensive stances around Martin and Alex. Many from the audience rushed forward to help, and others made calls. Only those with young children left through the back exit. But the creatures had energy weapons to open fire on people. Streaming tears, Alex couldn't speak, but only think-

Not today! Not here! Please-!

The scene was replaced with colorful and comforting furnishings of her room, and she was safe in her bed.

"Alex?" Sam said, rushing into the room in her pajamas with her long, wild red morning hair.

"We heard you scream," said Clover, right on her heels, clad in light blue nightwear, short blonde hair tousled.

"Oh, guys," Alex replied in a shaky breath, hand on her currently-messy short black hair.

"Let me guess. Wedding jitters?" Sam asked, sat on the edge of her bed, and took Alex's hand.

"That's putting it mildly," Alex replied sadly, "I had a nightmare. Some aliens or monsters crashed the wedding and started blasting everyone."

Sam let go of Alex's hand as Clover sighed, sat on the opposite side of Alex and gave her a hug. "What a bummer. We have gone through a lot of craziness." Clover released the hug and held Alex's hands.

"Yeah, but today's your big day, and we are not having any disasters," Sam said firmly. "I hope," she added quietly.

Clover rose, tutted, and gently pulled Alex until she stood as well, clad in her colorful shorts and a T-shirt with a cartoon bear. "Nope, we're staying positive about this. We've had plenty of days without villains, monsters, robots, or whatever," Clover said.

"That's the spirit," Sam agreed and rose with a smile. "C'mon, we've got a lot to do, so let's go!"

Alex and Clover hummed in agreement and they strode out of the room swiftly.

A/N: Please vote and review if you enjoyed. It's a 5K word story, and is all written out. Just spreading out the updates a bit. Thanks!