chapter 4: an adventure

( (fa) means fav animal (fc) means fav color (fms) means fav movie series. This chapter is kinda long I guess)

(Yn) pov

I was running at the speed of sound or so I thought. What was I running from? Well butch of course. I may or may not have taken his sketch book, aaaaand I also may or may not be running to show his brothers with him not far behind. "Oh come on (yn) if you stop now and give me my book I won't be mad!" He said chasing me and almost catching me. "nah I'm gonna show your brothers." I say "no your not! ~" he says and tackled me. "Get off of me!" I say kicking. "Hmm give me my book and I'll think about it.~" He says smirking . "No!" I say hiding it behind my back. Now I'm laying in it. "Why do you even want it?" He asked kinda annoyed. I shrug and say. "I'm bored." " you were going to embarrass me for fun?...really (yn)...really. " he says. Then he just lays down on me. "Butch get off!" I say blushing a little. "No." He says. "fine here." I get the sketch book out from under me and hit him on the head with it. "Ow! (Yn) your mean." He says taking it from me. He got off of me. "yeah whatever pervert." I say. "I'm not a pervert I'm just...I don't know but I'm not a pervert!" He says crossing his arms. " what's a pevant? " boomer asked as he walked in. "Oh weeeelllll-" butch started to say but you covered his mouth. "Oh nothing it's nothing..." I say. " hmm ok then...But I'm not a baby I can know what anything means like cossing or nisses!" He says and oh my gosh my heart he's adorable! "Aw of course you can your not a baby no your not!~" I say hugging him. "W-why are you talking like t-that?" He asked blushing. "No reason." I say letting go of him. "All of you are so stupid." Brick says as he comes in. "what were did that come from!?" I ask. "I felt like saying it. but anyway I'm heading out." Brick says. "Oh I was planning on going somewhere too." Butch says . "So we all have something we wanted to do today?" Boomer asked\says. "someone has to take (yn) and it's not gonna be me." Brick says. "Aw brick you know you love me.~" You say teasing him. He blushes. Butch clears his throat. "I'll take her with me.~" He says. "She could come with me if she wanted to..." Boomer says. Who should I go with?

1s
"I'll go with boomer" i say. "Great! Let's go!" Boomer says as he picks you up and flys out the door. "We're going to have so much fun (yn)! Because we're going to go to the fair and then to a sweetshop opening! Or whatever it's called." He says smiling. "Sounds fun!" I say. We get to the fair and start walking around. "I'm gonna win you so many prizes!" He said with stars in his eyes. "Aww how about I win you a prize and you win me a prize? Then we both get a prize." I say not wanting to carry ten toys around. "Hmm well...alright!"He says happily with the cutest smile. I walk to a ring toss booth where I won him a stuffed panda. "Aww thank you so much (yn)!" He says then we walk over to a- well it doesn't matter because he just steals a (fc) (fa) plush with out anyone seeing well except me. "Here (yn)" he says handing it to me smiling. "Boomer... Why did you steal this?" I ask\whisper. He frowns. "W-well the game was rigged I could t-tell when we walked up to the booth and well I knew you would love this but since it was rigged and well it's (fc) so I well." He said. "It's fine boomer I guess since I mean you are a rrb and I can't really stop you." I say. "hmm ok well um yeah cause I'm the bad guy yeah!" He says smiling. "aww yes you are you adorable boi!~" I say smiling. He blushes. "I-i'm not adorable!...you are." he says blushing and hiding his face behind his plush panda. Now we are both blushing I can feel my face heat up. I take my phone out and take a picture of him. It was so cute! "Hey! No pictures of me!" He says trying to take the phone away from me. "Why you look so cute!~" I say. "stop embarrassing me (yn)! my face feels like it's burning..." He says blushing red. "aww ok.~ Well we should probably stop just standing around. we should ride a rollercoaster!" I say. I've never actually been on a rollercoaster. "Hmm ok." He says still a little pink. We get on a rollercoaster called the fireball that's a stupid name for a rollercoaster but whatever.we get on and it starts. It starts climbing the hill of track slowly, When it reached the top of shoots down fast! I scream and hold on to boomer. Once it was over we get off. "I don't think I wanna go on another rollercoaster" I say. For the rest of the trip boomer and I eat sweets and talk.