chapter 5 part 1:a date!

( (ff) means fav flower )

I'm sitting around watching tv 'talking' to the characters as you do when brick walks in and says, "Stop yelling at tv your giving me a head ache." I cross my arms. "She's being stupid, she's useless!" I say. "Yui is just a character in tv she can't hear you stop yelling about her." He says. "Aw I think it's cute when she gets all worked up!~" Butch says, sitting beside you. "Your just jelly because the guys on here are way more attractive then you" I say sticking my tongue out at him. "What are you talking about guys?" Boomer comes in cheerful as always. "Nothing." brick says pushing me out the door. "Go get some fresh air (yn)" brick says. " what if I get kidnapped?!...wait You guys kidnapped me...what if I get double kidnapped!?! " I say glaring at him. "You won't." He says shutting the door in my face. I start walking around. "Oh sooooorry did I interrupt the kings beauty sleep?! How dare he! Oh I have a heeeadaaache! That's no excuse to be a jerk!" I mumble. I sit on a log in front of a pretty lake to have my pity party.

S1
I heard foot steps. Oh no I'm gonna get double kidnapped!!! I start to panic! "H-hey (yn) ." I turn around and it's boomer. " boomer you scared me I thought I was gonna die! " I say. "Oh I'm sorry. But don't worry this is rrb turf nobody would come here unless they want trouble." he says smiling and sitting down next to you. "Oh ok." I say. He looks out at the scenery. "Isn't it beautiful?" He says. "Oh yeah it is." I say taking a look around. There was a beautiful weeping willow in the middle of the shining lake. "N-not as uh b-eautiful as... Y-YOU..." He says blushing. he was very tense. I started laughing I couldn't help it. "S-stop laughing!" He says.

Boomer pov
Ok so now to do what butch said would make her like me."Isn't it beautiful?"i say. "Oh yeah it is." She says taking a look around. She's so cute...ok now take a deep breath and just say it. Remember be cool! You have to be smooth! That's what butch said. "N-not as uh b-eautiful as... Y-YOU..." I stutter. I mentally slap myself. How could mess that up. She starts laughing. I really messed this up! I'm so embarrassed I'm gonna throw up! I want to crawl in a hole And die! "S-stop laughing!" I say.

(Yn) pov
He looks like he's about to cry! Oh no! I stop laughing. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I say. I'm not to sure why I started laughing maybe because that doesn't sound like something he would say? He starts to cry and he looks away so I won't see. "B-boomer are you ok?" I ask. He doesn't answer. "Please tell me what's wrong." I say. "F-fine...I asked butch what to say to a girl to make her like you and he said he would help me get a g-girl so he showed me some stuff but I said that so awkwardly and you laughed and you w-will never like me but I like you! And I wanted to ask you in a date but you will never go out with me now!" He says crying and blushing. He so cute I'm in love with this man! Man? Sure. Man! I kiss him! He was so red! "W-what?" Was all he Could say. "Boomer I do like you, I've liked you for awhile now!" I say blushing. "B-but I'm such a b-baby I was s-sure you would never like me that's why I got h-help from my brother..." He says blushing. "ok don't take dating advice from butch and your not a baby. Now come on we have a date to plan!~" I say smiling and grabbing his hand. " Oh ok! " he says smiling he looks so happy... And adorable~ "Also what did we just do you know when we touched lips..." He asks blushing . "Oh I kissed you.~" I say smirking and blushing . "Want me to do it again?~" I add\ask. " N-not right now. " he says,he was very red. We got up and walked back to the hide out to plan are date.

S2
Suddenly I feel a rush of air. I look around brick sat down beside me. He must of flown over. "I thought you had a headache." I say rolling my eyes. "...I do this is where I go for peace and quiet,unfortunately your here." He says. I just glare at him. Then I decide to mess with him. "Well whatever you know you love me!~ I bet you just wanted to be with meee!~" I say all flirty and junk. He blushes a little. "Oh shut up..." He says. I laugh a little. He looks at the lake it seems like he was thinking about something. "I need to um...to ask You something." He says nervously. "Uh why are you being so serious all of a sudden?" I ask. He sighs "never mind loud mouth." He says looking down. This is getting weird. "Hmmmm....tell me!!" I say poking his cheek. I really wanna see where this goes. "It's nothing." He says. I poke his cheek again. "So I don't mean to annoy you but I wanna know." I say knowing full well I love to annoy him. I poke him again . "Stop." He says annoyed. "I want to know what you have to say." I say.