Mistake

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Mistake

Chapter Seventeen [56]

_______
" Language Shapes Ideas, Thoughts attitudes. Be mindful of your words." LuLu

~ Angela Alsina's Point Of View ~

Two Days Later

         NO one has said a word to me since I told everyone the truth. I knew this would happen. I sighned as I grabbed my packed pages. I'm leaving California & going to New York City. I need to start over. Even if that means leaving behind the man I once had love for and my 3 kids.

    I checked out if the hotel & made my way to the nearest air port.Once this divorce is Final I'll have nothing because everything belings to August. Everything I did in the past was a Mistake but can't take it back now.

××××××××××

~August Alsina's Point Of View ~

I Haven't said one word in 2 days. I guess you the news of my Soon to be Ex-wife working along side my Brutha's Killer is to much for me. I glt up off the couch and walked onto the porch deck and decided to call my favorite Female cousin Smilez!

I pulled the phone out of my sweat pants pocket & dialed Samantha's number. I placed the phone to my ear waiting for her to pick up. After the Third ring she Answered.

Smilez: " Hello? "

August: " Hey Samantha."

Smilez: " What's wrong Aug?  "

August: " I need you to handel some business for me."

Smilez:" Ight who am I Going After?  "

August: " Angela."

Smilez: " Your Wife? "

August: " Ex - Wife "

Smilez: " Okay but why what happen? "

August: " She helped Mel get killed."

Smile:" Oh Fuck No I Got Chu Where She At!  "

August: "  I don't even know track her cell phone or some shit. "

Smilez: " Ight' Yungin' I'm call yoi back later."

August: " Ight Fam. "

I hung up the phone and sighed. Once Smile is done with her ass I find the nigha that killed my brutha' & end his fucking life just like that!

××××××××××

I walked back inside the house. Aj was laying on the couch watching some damn movie. I walked passed him into the kitchem where my daughters and Babey was. Delialih looked at me and smiled. I gave her a weak smile in return an sat down at the island.

August: " What's for Dinner Babey?  "

Delialih: " Baked Chicken, Fresh Collar greens, Back mac & Cheese with mash potatoes.

August: " Alright Ma' how ya feelin' ? "

Delialih: " I'm good me and the littlw one have an appointment tomorrow. "

August: " Ill take You & April both than."

Deliaih: " Okay."

×××××××××××

~ Smilez Alsina's Point Of View ~

Angela done went against the mother fucking grain. Dumb asd whore caused August so much pain. Its ight' doe I got' something for her ass. I pulled my laptop out and put the G.p.s thingy in for her phone.

×××××××

This hoe think she Slick. WRONG I got her dumb ass going to my State. PERFECT! I continued to track her cell phone. She's staying at a hotel next to Madison square garden. I need to let August knkw where she at. I sent august a quick text

Smilez: " Aug, that whire is heading to NYC. Im going to book the next flight there.

August: " Goos Looking Sammy lemme' knoe What your next move."

Smilez: " I got chu , right now I need to get ready to whoop some ass."

August: " Okay Crazy Ass."

××××××

After texting August I packed 3 bags. TWO of them had my shoes and clothes and other things. The third bag had all the things I'm gonna need to get Angela.

××××××

MEANWHILE

~ Lingston Walker Point Of View ~

It been a long time huh?! Don't worry y'all little pretty heads I'm.not gonna cause any problems yet. I'm going to sit bacm and watch the Alsina's Yeah I giving them a little break since they going thru.some shit. As for April I'm let her be till she have my brothera baby.

Once she have the little one I'm deal with her ass. I won't hurt her or rape her I just wanna " Use" her for something.

I decided to text my " sister" Delialihh

Lingston: " Change of plans leave August Alsina Alone. "

Delialihh: " WTF LINGSTON!  "

Lingston: " Chill the hell out bitch. I don't have a problem with him ! "

Delialihh: What ever bye nigga! "

The truth is I reallt don't want August. I just want the mother fucker that killed my Brother. I'm gonna use april to find out who killed my only brother!

Thoughts

Smilez? ?

Angela?

August?

Lingston's Back?

Remember Delialih & Delialihh arent the same people !

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

Follow

( I wrote this chapter last night !)

- II•XXVI•XCVII ♥♥♥♥

Mini sparklers ♥♥♥ :*

Last Updated October 12th Sunday @ 2:30 a.m

( I'm only up this early cause these people I live next to where having  argument and woke me tf up rude asses!  )