Face To Face | Part 1 |

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Face To Face [Part One]

Chapter 15 [54]

_____________

" They say love Is blind but it knows right where to hit you." - Unknown

~ August Alsina's Point Of View ~

Angela and I decided for her, Aj & Autumn go back to NOLA we need to talk. So today Me & Delialih are meeting Angela and Her Sister Bridgett for a mature lunch. I had a pair of Bandana Joggers and a wife (White) beater (The MM). As for Delialih she had on a Red half shirt & a pair of red sweat pants. (The Cover Asia Dee)

I fixes ny clothes and checked on April. I walked to her room and pushed it open she was fully dressed in a pair grey skinny jeans and a White T- shirt. She was laying on her bed watching Being Mary Jane. I light chuckled at her.

August: " Aye you ready yet?  "

April: " Nope Daddy wait till this episode go off. "

August: " Okay ill be down stairs."

April: " Okay big Head."

I laughed at her and made my way down the stairs. Delialih was takin' a selfie. I ran to where she was and jumped on her. Making the both of us fall onto the couch. She lightly chuckled and pushed me off her.

Delialih: " Really Anthony?  "

August: " Sorry Babey I had to do it. "

Delialih: " Are you ready yet?  "

August: " Yup, April is coming also so can you go get her?  "

Delialih: " Sure babe, does Angela know I'm gonna be there?  "

August: " Yes Babey I told her already."

~Delialih's Point Of View ~

I got up off the couch and made my way up the stairs to April's Room. I lightly knocked on her door. I heard her foor steps approaching the door. She opened the door and smiled at me.

April: " Hey Delialih. "

Delialih: " Hey Sweetie are you ready yet? "

April: " Yes let me just get my phone and purse."

Delialih: " Okay sweetie"

I watched as April shut the television off and grabbed her things. She fixed her shirt & rubbed her stomach. I grabbed her hand and we made our way down the stairs. I wanted to get back at Aug for earlier.

Delialih: " Hey let's push Aug and run out the front door."

April: " Okay let's."

We got to the last step and ran an pushed August. We continued to run till we where out the house and in front of August's Rover. We both got inside. I sat in the passenger seat and pulles my phone out of my pants pocket. I plugged my phone up and played Fuck The World - Jezzy ft. August Alsina. August finally made jt out the house and got inside the car. He mean mugged April and I.

August: " Y'all play to much mane'. "

Delialih: " Pay back Babey." I mocked his accent

August: " I got chu later ma' "

I nodded my head at him and changed the song to Autumn Leaves. August looked at me and smirked.

....

We pulled into Olive Gardens. August parked the car next to someone's All white Honda. He shut the car off and looked at me.

August: " Babey I'm need you to ignore Angela and her sister smart comments."

Delialih: " Ight Babey."

We all got out the car and walked inside the restaurant. A Guy with a black suit on stopped us.

Guy: " Excuse me sir your name?  "

August: " August Alsina tabel for 7. "

Guy: " Yes this way."

We followed the guy to a tabel wherr Aj, Autumn & Angela where. There was another Female sittin' next to Angela. Im guessing its her sister August was talking about.

We approached the tabel. Angela looked at me and frowned.

Angela: " Why is she here Anthony ?"

August: " Because she is my girlfriend and this lunch concern her."

Angela: " What ever Alsina."

August pulled April & I chairs out. I sat down beside August and smiled at Autumn & Aj.

Aj: " Hey Delialih."

Delialih: " Hey Aj."

August grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed it. I side smiled at him. He looked into my eyes and mouth " I Love You.". I smiled and pecked his lips. He deepened the kiss till someone cleared there throat. I broke the kiss and looked down.

August: " What?  "

Angela's Sister: " So you kiss another Bitch in front of your wife's face?  "

August: " Bridgett mind ya business."

Bridgett:" Hell No I won't August ! "

August: " Mane' Whatever."

Bridgett: " Ain't no whatever mane' why did you cheat on my sister?  "

August: " Cause she Cheated on me when the triplets where one!  "

Bridgett: " Bullshit, Angela he's lying right?  "

Angela: " ......... "

Bridgett: " Angela!  "

Angela: " Leave Me Alone!  "

I watched as Angela got up and ran out the restaurant. Everyone stayedat the tabel tryin' to put everything together.

.....

Vote

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW

WHAT YALL THINK?

ANGELA ?

AUGUST?

BRIDGETT?

ALSO I NEED YALL TO COMMENT ON MY LAST " UPDATE " WHICH is ItsSparkleBish_ Note ♥

- II•XXVI•XCVII. ♥♥♥♥

:* mini sparklers

Last updated October 11th, 2014 Saturday @ 9:03 a.m