Weed, Drinks & Feelings

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Weed, Drinks & Feelings

Chapter Nineteen [58]

_____

" Let a smiled be your umbrella, because you're going to get soaked away." - Unknown

~ August Alsina's Point Of View ~

( Later The Next Day)

     Today has been busy & stressful, both doctors appointment went well. Delialih is 2 weeks pregnant and April is almost 4 months along. 2 pregnant females (Delialih & April) , A depressed father (Me) & A smart mouthed daughter (Autumn) & a mini me (Aj) in one house lord be with us.

I need some time alone away from everyone. I have a man cave in the basement of our condo. I went inside the basement and took a seat in one of the chairs. I lit a fat ass blunt & listened to Nobody Knows. This song always gets me in my feelings. After finishing the blunt I grabbed a bottle of Cherry Ciroc &  took it to the head. I guess you can say weed & drinks help me kind of forget about all the drama.

Well right now its not helping on bit. EVERYTHING angela said keeps repeating in my head. I just had to fall in love with her I'm so stupid. IF It wasn't for me dating her Mel would probably still be here! I feel so stupid mane'. I grabbed yet another bottle of ciroc and took it to the head with no problem.

AFTER finishing off the second bottle of ciroc I was fianlly feeling a littlw tipsy. The drink were noe taking over my system. I got up out the chait anf slowly made my way up the stairs. Once I finally made it up all the stairs I noticd Delialih was sitting on the couch watching a movie on Nexflix. I slowly madd my way to where she was. She looked at me as I sat down beside her. I laid my head on her lap & began to cry. Everything seemed to take a toll on me at once. I felt her playing in my hair.

OUT of all the bullshit I've been thru these past few days Delialih has stayed by my side and put up with all my bullshit. I guess I really found the one person whk belongs to me. I really just wish she was the only one I fell in love with from the beginning.

××××××

THE NEXT DAY

I WOKE up still in the couch. Except Delialih wasn't by my side. I sighed as I got up. I went to the kitchen where Delialih was eating ice cream with chips and pickles.(-.-) TF!

Delialih: " Morning Auggie."

August: " Morning Baybeh why ya eatin' that nasty shit' ?

Delialih: " Its not nasty & plus I got hungry you should try it."

August: " I'll pass ma' , do we have anymoe' advil I got a mean ass hangova' "

Delialih: " Yea it In the bathroom hold on."

I watched as she left out the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a bottle of pills.

Delialih: " Here bae it's only two in here,  I'll go buy more later on when j go shopping."

August: " Okay thanks Baybeh"

Delialih: " No problem bae."

×××××××××

~ Delialih's Point Of View ~

After giving August advil I grabbed the keys to his rover & left out the house. I need to go food shopping & get other things for the house. I got inside the car & cranck it up. I drove to the nearest super market & parked the car. I shut the car off and got out. I dropped the keys inside my purse & got a cart.

×××××××

After putting the food in the car & driving to the drug store (CVS). I got ready to leave when I realized I never got the Advil & my medicine the doctor gave me. Shit! I ran back inside CVS And picked both things & headed on home

~~~~~~

Boring sorry!

It's coming to an End!

I'm send August ass to rehab all be do is smoke and drink!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

FOLLOW

ADD TO YA LIBRARYS !

Mini Sparklers

II•XXVI•XCVII ♥♥♥♥

QUESTION: How many of y'all read or seen the fault in our stars?  Omg I just got done reading the book today its amazing. (For thoss who didn't read it I'm bout to give y'all a spolier) I cried when I read aboutt Augustus dying :'( I can't wait to see the movie.

Last Updated October 15th, 2014 Wednesday @ 5:05 p.m

Delialih in the MM if y'all can see it I'm using the app so yea