Chp 3. Jacob

⭐pls vote•comment•share
Minasweey

~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's POV

I received a phone call earlier today that the deal was successful. Knowing Fred was an awful cheat, I wanted to over power him in the business world. Finance is not a problem.

I have lived for almost a two thousand years and nothing can bring me down. Not even those cunning humans.
Brain washing wasn't a bad idea. Or is it?
I brain washed some company leads to make me in charge but only one gave in.
But I won't stop the fight.

I relocated from France to Australia. That was extremely risky. Up to an eleven hours flight. I am a business man and there was no time for pleasure.

I put on my polished suit and take my briefcase and head to my limo.
"Grantel construction" I told my driver.
He was my driver in Paris and i personally ordered for him to come with me and serve me here. Because I trusted him.

"Oui sir" yes sir he responded shortly

I pull out my cell phone and see five missed calls and a mail from the company that my position has been notified to the staffs. Once I get into that office, I will make sure the lacking ones are fired. I hate laziness and loss of funds.

"Here sir" Morris alerted me that we were at the entrance of the building. I straighten my black swede suit and stepped out of the limo. I took few strides to the reception before a man with an ID signaled me.

I followed him and some other personnel to a private elevator. We waited for it to open up
When it finally did, I got in together with the same ID man. Just the two of us

"Good day Mr Jacob, you are welcome. There would be a board meeting immediately we get to the office ground"
I gave him a slight nod and stood straight again.

The elevator stopped at the designated floor, the man I suppose named Richard on the ID asked for my briefcase, i reluctantly gave it to him, then he led me to the board room. I would say I came in quite late for the first day.

The rest of the board of directors were already seated with stern faces, all on suits, shoulders eager and firm, Fingers on chin, arms on tables, eyes focused on the slide on the side of the room.

I sat on a chair with my name tag on it and focused my eyes on the slide showing reviews of previous contract.

It ended after about thirty minutes.  The lights flickered on and the room of directors nodded or sent an approval look at my arrival.
I cleared my throat and proceeded to my aims.

"I must say, the previous reviews of the company has been well initiated on" I spoke with my business tone glancing at the previous head who wasn't fazed by the whole development.

"But I noticed some declines at the management department. There was a slight error on the proceeds. People should be satisfied with the services given, also there should be a few changes to the company code of conduct to ensure a balanced revenue so there would be a large flow of resources..,"

The meeting ended, and i received praises on my business strategies. I stepped out of the board room. I asked the Richard to lead me to the management department. I passed about three other department, they all positioned them selves and bowed as I walked ahead of them, some women were gawking at me, satisfied by my looks.

I smirked to myself. The good looks of a vampire. I shook my head and chanted the only word I can rely on.

Money

Nelly's POV

I pushed myself up my desk as the new head came into the management department?
That's weird because they hardly recognised us all.

"This is Mr Jacob and he is our new head, he'd like to say some things to you all"  Richard the P.R.O said and gave chance for the man to talk.

His voice was extremely rich, hoarse but yet tingling. I couldn't see his face clearly because I wasn't with my glasses and my desk is at the far end of the office.

Okay he just gave us a warning remark, saying our services are poor, there should be good customer service, new code of conduct...
Oh my g** that is Stephan is it?. But Stephan and Jacob.

How? Or is his last name Jacob?  The resemblance was strikingly the same. I mean he didn't tell me he had a brother; n-no we haven't gone to that just yet and I hope its Stephan Jacco--

"Yes? You there do you have a question?"

But what if this is just a big lie to myself or maybe I'm just missing the body of Stephan, I know I have been wanting sexual pleasure.

I don't have a boyfriend, i haven't gone for a real clubings and no turn ups. How--

"Lad!!"

My thoughts froze completely and i looked up and found blood like eyes piercing into my hazel ones. Blood? He was so close that I could inhale his minty cologne. His hair was neatly combed to the side, the suit he wore was pure dark swede no spots no bleach.

I wanted to worship the god before me. I've never felt so cowardly before anyone.

Breathe     what?
I said you should breathe
Is he talking to me,
a growl left his chest

don't let me repeat myself, I said you should fucking breathe. 
And then I realised he was a mind reading idiot

The air i didn't know I was holding suddenly rushed out from my lungs.
He tilted his head to the side studying me like a roasted pig with an apple in the mouth.

He scared the shit out of me.

Then his nose sniffed at me, his eyes changing to green with a flash then back to blood

And
Then,

The three words that left his lips crushed my entire wall.

_______________

Pls pls Vote •comment•share

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||©