The Start of Something New

The whole room 233 thing went unexpectedly well. We got to know each other a little bit in hopes that we'll be great friends and co-workers who won't be all weird when we have to do the love scenes or something. She's 17 like me and we'll both be turning 18 in a little bit. Her mom is Filipino and her dad is Irish with some Native American in him (no wonder she's so gorgeous). She has a little sister, Stella, which we have in common ecept I have a little brother, his name's Dylan. I could seriously talk to that girl for hours.

        There's many scenes I'm going to share with her in this movie and good thing she plays my love interest 'cause on screen or off, I can't take my eyes off of her. Do I sound like a creeper yet? Really though, I can't. We were working on one of the beggining scenes of the movie where she walks into my homeroom class. She's a new student but she's not supposed to be so new to me because we had a little moment over winter break. I'm supposed to call her to see if it really is her but I was so distracted by her beauty that I completely missed the cue to do that and we had to try again. It seems really unprofessional but I'm sure anybody else would understand.

        Kenny called a 10 minute break. Most of us were still in the desks and didn't really go anywhere but I found an empty desk closer to Vanessa's. 

        "You ok today? You seem a little distracted." Was she really checking on me?

        "How can I not be distracted by you??" Ooh that was pretty smooth, even for me.

        "Oh shut up." She threw her head back in laughter.

        "I'm not kidding and it's no joke, you are a very beautiful girl." I smiled at her as I watched her cheeks turn a light red. We were both kinda just looking at the ground smiling until it was time to get back to work. Kenny had a little smile on his face when he looked over at us.. I bet that man knows something I don't. Maybe she knows.. Maybe I know..? What is there to even know.. -__- Shooting this movie is fantastic though. I'm getting to know so many people and everyone is really nice, laid back, and open to suggestions. Is it bad that the best part of all this might be seeing Vanessa?

        I got to my hotel room and fell on the bed. It was such a long day of getting basically nothing because there's tomorrow to refine whatever we did from today. My phone buzzed. It was my mom checking in on me. I ensured her that I was fine and that everything was going great which wasn't even a lie. I then asked her how everyone was. Not even a minute later, my phone buzzed again which was weird because my mom never texts back that fast. It was from Vanessa actually, such a plesant surprise. I got her number by the way. I've had it for a whole 24 hours and I haven't texted her, was there something wrong with me?

        - Well I guess since you didn't text me, I'll text you :)

        - Sorry about that! I'm not that big on the phone stuff but even if I was, we're pretty tired at night and basically together all day

        - So you don't really wanna text or anything..?

        - No, no, don't get me wrong I'd love to talk to a pretty girl :)

        - Stop it with that :P

        - Just telling it how it is :)

        The next morning you can bet that we were both pretty tired. Our night ended at like 12:30 and we have to get up at the crack of dawn to get ready, head into makeup, rehearsal, whatever it was we had to do but we were usually home by 7 maybe 8. I guess it's too early into this production to have nights of working till 3 or 4 in the morning but if it's with Vanessa, I'd have no problem with that. This girl is pretty special..