Consultant

"You're Miss Y/F/N Y/L/N?" A redheaded woman asks you from behind the reception desk while you are sitting in front of the SHIELD building reception. You nod your head slowly. She walked over to you and sat next to you with a file in her hand.

"Excuse me, Miss, but may I ask what your name is?" You ask, leaning over to look at the file.

"Agent Romanoff, why do you ask?" She asks, looking over at you. "Is it to try to read your file?"

You stare at her, twirling your Y/H/C hair. "No," you say sweetly, "Of course not! Why would you expect me-"

"Thought so," Agent Romanoff smirked, then she opened your file. "Stop hurtring your neck." She handed you your open file. You stared at it. It read:

Physical Information

Y/F/N Y/M/N  Y/L/N

- Y/H/C

- Y/E/C

- Y/H

Personality Traits

- Dilligent

- Witty

- Rebellious

- Smart

- Strong

- Ambitious

- Selfish

- Boysick

Team Characteristics

Y/L/N has shown incredible speed and intelligence in computer programming, but would not be recomended to be put into any sort of team for her personality traits: Selfish, Boysick, & Rebellious.

Status : COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CONSULTANT & SPY IN TRAINING

You look up at Agent Romanoff. "I'm not boysick!" You say.

She puts a walkie talkie up to her mouth and says: "Agent More to the Reception, over." She winks at you. 

"What did I do?" You whisper to her as Agent More walks in. Agent Romanoff points at Agent More. You turn to look at him. "Oh. My. Gosh. Am I dreaming?!"

Agent Romanoff snaps her fingers before you get a closer look at his hansome face, Agent More quickly leaves. "You're not boysick?" She stares at you.

"Just.... just a tad," you say, looking at your lap.

Agent Romanoff puts her hand on your shoulder. "It's okay, Consultant Y/L/N."

You look at Romanoff. "Same goes for you, Special Agent Romanoff."

She smiles, "Please, call me Natasha."

You look at Natasha. "Call me Y/N."

------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys! So, this is my first fanfic that I'm gonna try my best to complete! ..... Yeah my previous ones on a different account didn't actually work out. If I don't post in a while I'm sorry, I'm on vacation in Peru right now, and my Mom is forcing me to go to school here until we return to the US 2 days before school there starts. I LOVE LOKI, bye!