It Hurts

"So how was your date with Ino?" Hinata asked "Great, it was cool and friendly" Kiba answering before putting a dumpling in his mouth, "Y-Your a big flirt, you know that?" Kiba looked at her "Yeah, I know" He said "It gets me in trouble a lot" "Does dating Ino and Sakura count?" Kiba almost choked when he heard that "What?! Me and Sakura?! We're just friends! And i've decided to stay friends with Ino" He said before drinking a glass of water "Oh...why did you decide to stay friends with Ino?" Hinata asked, Kiba gulped "Hinata...the reason I decided stay friends with Ino.. is because she's not the one I love" Kiba said "W-What? What so you mean?" "I faked that I loved Ino...I really love someone else" "W-Who is it?" "Hinata...the one I love...is y-" "Kiba, Hinata,glad I found you guys" A grown female voice said, Kiba turned around in his seat to find a tall woman with black hair and red eyes and standing there "Kurenai Sensei, bad timing if you ask me" Kiba said, Kurenai was puzzled but ignored it "I need you guys to help out Shino" She said "Is this about that bandit from the Waterfall Village?" "Yes" Kurenai answered, Kiba groaned "We can't do anything, he doesn't listen to us so how are we gonna help him?" "Train him, help him relax take him to the bathhouse if you have to" "B-But Kurenai, me and Kiba had plans" Hinata said, "Well I'm sorry for ruining your date just now, but this is an order so I suggest you follow it" She said "Ugh.. Fine bu- wait, did you just say date?" Kiba asked "Yeah you guys are on a date, right?" they both turned bright red, they never thought about what people thought, they were always together and going to lunch together, they never noticed it seemed they were on a date, Kiba, scratched the back of his neck and gave a nervous chuckle as Hinata played with her fingers, still blushing "Well goodbye" Kurenai said leaving, "He-he well let's go Hinata" Kiba said as he got up and out the money on the table "Y-Yeah let's go find Shino" Hinata said as she got up and they took off.

"Shino can we train with you?" Shino turned and saw Kiba and Hinata above in the trees and jumped off, "Hi Shino-kun" Hinata said "Hey Shino, Kurenai told us to help you" Kiba said "I don't need help" "Hm, that's what you think, c'mon let's just head over to the bathhouses okay?" Shino didn't move "No thanks" Shino said "Sorry, no excuses, Kurenai's orders" "C'mon Shino!" Hinata said running after Kiba who as already walking, Shino was still for a second before he followed them. "Kiba, tell her" "I was! But Kurenai interrupted! Then I tried to tell her on the way over here but, we got interrupted again" Kiba said "Woof!" Akamaru barked "But, when I tell her she's going to say she loves Naruto and not me, and she'll stop being my friend and will always be with Naruto" He said sinking down in the water and looking down "There's a possibility that she'll realize she loves you" Shino said, Shino realized Kiba wasn't listening "Kiba?" Kiba was faced the other way with his head down on the cement and his body still in the water "Kiba, your mad aren't you?" Kiba lifted his head, he was filled with anger, he wanted to punch something so hard right now, "Let's talk about something else" He said "Let's train tomorrow so you can forget about that bandit" Kiba said, "Your stronger than him you know" Shino nodded, Kiba got up and put a towel on and walked to the dressing room as Shino was left there. "Ahh, that was a great soak, and I was the only one in there" Hinata said, they decided to spend the night there so Hinata changed into her pajamas, she put a sweater on and went outside, she saw someone sitting on a bench, she then realized it was Kiba, he was wearing his normal clothes a skinny black hoodie instead of his big fuzzy jacket, she then walked to him and sat down next to him "Hi Kiba" Hinata said with a small smile, Kiba jumped a little "H-Hinata! Y-You scared me" He said wiping his eyes quickly, Hinata smiled but it quickly faded "H-Have you been crying?" She asked looking at his eyelashes that were sparkly, "No, I just yawned" Kiba said with a fake laugh "Oh.." Hinata said softly, Kiba sighed, they both sat there on the cold bench in silent for awhile, wow that's never happened before, Hinata shivered and rubbed her hands together, Kiba looked at her "You cold?" He asked as he took of his hoodie "Oh Kiba y-" but Kiba put it on her anyways, as he was left with his tan long-sleeve, Hinata playfully rolled her eyes "Kiba you show too much care for me" Hinata said, Kiba gave a nervous chuckle sand scratched the back of his neck, she giggled and rested her head on his shoulder "I don't want to lose you Kiba" Kiba turned crimson red "Uh..Y-Yeah I don't either" Kiba said smiling "You're always there for me and protect me... you're my best friend" Kiba felt his heart drop to his stomach, those words 'best friends' Kiba hasn't heard them in a while and he didn't want to "He-he yeaah" He said as his smile faded, he felt tears coming on again, but he held them in, how hard is it that the person your madly in love with is right next to you leaning on your shoulder and you can't do anything about it cause they're in love with someone else, but you wanna be much more than friends? Kiba closed his eyes for a couple minutes he reopened them to find Hinata knocked out already, he smiled and kissed her head, he lifted her in his arms and took her inside, he placed her in the bed that was hers for tonight and left his sweater on her, he slowly closed the door and walked to his room with a smile on his face but it also hurt him, he can't change the way he feels about Hinata or the way she feels about him.

😢😢💔 Aww Kiba, so sorry for not uploading & that it's kinda short. ❤️ I have to get my grades up I'm school so I haven't had time. But I'll try to write the next one soon! -Skyes