2

A knock on Yoongi's studio door interrupted him in the middle of editing one of the new tracks. He rolled his eyes and didn't bother saying anything. Another knock.

"Go the fuck away. Unless you're Chinese food." Yoongi barked, his rough voice ripping through the silence of his studio.

"Hyung, it's me." A familiar voice spoke.

"Are you Chinese food?"

"No..."

"Then leave." Yoongi huffed, clicking his mouse to add a few of the recorded ad libs into the track.

"Hyung!" The voice whined from the other side of the door. "You changed the password!"

"Yeah, I don't like when you just barge in here while I'm trying to work in peace." Yoongi replied. That was a lie. He enjoyed it a lot. The younger was always quiet while he worked and usually brought him sweets or coffee.

It was silent. For a moment Yoongi thought maybe he had left. He groaned loudly realizing he was still out there and saved his work, standing up quickly so his office chair rolled back. He stumbled to the door and unlocked it, swinging it open. Jungkook smiled up at him.

"Can I watch you work?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Hm, no." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Please?" Jungkook pouted, his big doe eyes full of sadness. Yoongi stared at him blankly, trying not to let the expression faze him.

"Just be quiet." Was all Yoongi said before turning around and going back to his desk. Jungkook silently cheered and closed the door. Yes, that was Yoongi's way of saying 'sure' or 'yes'.

Jungkook pulled up a comfy chair next to Yoongi, watching his long fingers move across the keyboard to his computer. Yoongi didn't spare him a glance, almost like he wasn't even there at all. Jungkook reached in his pocket and pulled out a couple Tootsie Rolls. He could tell his hyung was stressed and he knew they were one of his favorites. He silently placed them next to Yoongi's hand.

"No thanks." Yoongi muttered, sliding them to the side.

Jungkook left them there despite them being rejected.

'Poor Tootsie Rolls.' Jungkook thought, his bottom lip jutting out as he was genuinely sad for the candies.

The two didn't say anything at all after that. They sat in silence for hours as Yoongi edited songs and played some of the demos. Jungkook had some suggestions, but he knew better than to tell Yoongi. Yoongi really gets upset when his concentration on music is disrupted. He was a perfectionist when it came to his work.

Soon it was dark out and Yoongi had enough. There was something missing from the track, but he couldn't put his finger on it. It was annoying the hell out of him. He didn't want to stress himself out more so he decided to just call it a day and figure it out later. He glanced at the 3 unopened Tootsie Rolls.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." Jungkook announced, getting up and stretching. He left the studio.

Yoongi was waiting for Jungkook outside his studio as he was in the bathroom. Jungkook walked down the hallway towards him and pointed at the door.

"I forgot my phone." Jungkook stated.

Yoongi sighed and turned, punching in the password. Jungkook opened the door and went in. He grabbed his phone from Yoongi's desk and paused.

A smile formed on his face when he saw three Tootsie Roll wrappers on the desk.

He left a folded piece of paper on the keyboard for Yoongi to read when he came back. Jungkook turned off the lights and left the room.

Him and Yoongi walked back to the house in silence.

I hope this is okay so far🧐