2

ChanPOV
It was easy for the three oldest to get ready but the other four were a challenge. "Ok Felix and Jisung you two get dressed." I said escorting them to their room. And then all hell broke as soon I laid out their clothes they just walked away I picked them up and carried them back to the room. And tried to get them dressed myself to make life slightly easier "NO!" Jisung yelled as I had finished dressing by now his parent in crime had made a run for it. Once I caught Felix he was flailing his arms and legs and even tried biting me "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS ITS IN MY DINOSAUR ONSIE!" He shouted as his three eldest brothers laughed. Eventually I was able to get those two dressed but they weren't happy about it. I then got Jeongin and Seungmin dressed with ease "You two are so good thank you for that." I said smiling and giving each of them a kiss on the cheek and carried them into the living room. "You three watch your brothers while I get ready if anything happens it's your asses." I said as I have Jeongin and Seungmin to Minho "Ok damn." Minho said mumbling the last part thinking I wouldn't hear "Don't think I didn't hear that Minho." I said walking down the hallway to get to my room. I got dressed quickly went to grab the keys and started loading everyone in the car with the help of my three eldest which made life so much easier. And then the four of us got in the car and we were on our way to the mall. Once we arrived I made sure that everyone had a partner so if the younger kids got lost they would have one of their older brothers.
____________________________________
The partnering
Minho& Seungmin
Changbin & Felix
Hyunjin & Jisung
____________________________________
But as always Jeongin would stay with me as we were getting out the car "No halfing and no going feral."(means turning full animal) I told them looking at each one of them and pausing for a slight moment at Felix knowing his favorite thing to do at the store is run around like a psycho path. Once we were actually in the mall I could see how many people there were and decided it would be best to carry my youngest and so I picked him up and he snuggled into my neck it was adorable. "Where to first?" I asked everyone and everyone wanted to go somewhere different and I decided we would go to the toy store for the youngest so they would have things to distract them while the older boys and I did our shopping. We went in and the first thing Jisung was sneak his way away from Hyunjin and only moments later did I see puppy running around the store but when I looked at Changbin there was no Felix. "You literally had one job damnit. Now go get your brothers." I told them.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading.
           -Love avianchild🌺🐾