18

MinhoPOV
After we saw Changbin, Hanna and Rango running to the car Lucas and I fallowed behind them and he unlocked the car and we quickly got in and drove off. "Okay that was eventful." Hanna said with a weak smile. "Sure....." Changbin said as he hugged Hyunjin "Lucas could you take me and my brothers home." I asked him he nodded and soon enough we were home and the three of us went to our room not even speaking to our parents more or less not even noticing their existence. Once we were in the room I flopped on my bed and Hyunjin laid on his bed and Changbin also laid on Hyunjin's bed honestly I didn't know that Changbin was so attached to Hyunjin. Soon came busting into our  room it scared me and Changbin but Hyunjin couldn't care "What's wrong with you three?" He asked as he closed the door behind us "What do you mean?" I said knowing what he was talking about "I could feel your auras please don't forget I am a dog I can pick up on emotions." He said sitting next to me "Who would like to explain!" I said basically saying I'm not doing it. "I will." Hyunjin said as he sat up and Changbin turned feral and curled up in Hyunjin's lap as he explained Mom looked shocked and then gave each of us a hug and he persuaded us to leave or room I sat on the floor in front of dad's legs and Hyunjin and Ash (Changbins fearl name) sat on the couch next to Felix and Jisung. We basically just binged watched a bunch movies and shows until we decided we were done with being lazy and decided to go on a family walk mom told me to grab Felix's leash and collar and leash and Hyunjin allowed Changbin to walk him. Soon I clipped the collar and leash on the small dog (Felix) and we saw mom walking dad because he liked walks once we were out the door everyone took their own path Changbin and I always stuck together on walks but this time we had Jisung and Seungmin but it was ok because only one of them was being human. So it was a little kid walking a cat we were passing the park that was in our neighborhood when a bunch of girls came over to pet Rango and King(felixs feral name) we tried to lead the two dogs away from the dogs and cat but they fallowed us anyway and Changbin was getting nervous I could sense it. "Back up lady!" Jisung yelled at the girl trying to pet Seungmin "How rude all I'm doing is showing him the affection you probably don't give him." She yelled back and snatched the leash from him and so King barked at her she ignored him so I picked up Jisung and gave him to Changbin and snatched my brother away from that witch "Don't touch things that don't belong to you." She said trying to rip Lucifer (Seungmin's feral name because the S in Seungmin stands for Satan which he is towards his band members. Lol I still love him) "I should say the same to you and don't yell at my brother!" I said as I herd the cat in my hands squeak "Rango howl!" I told him because I knew it would call our parents and he let out a loud howl as King began to bite the lady and got kicked he let out a howl of pain and soon I saw two dogs running our way and it was none other than mom and dad when they were close mom turned normal. Dad almost tackled that women if it wasn't for the leash on my father she would be dead "Realease the cat." Mom said in his mom voice as dad barked and snarled "Why should I." She said as she continued to fight me for him "Minho bite." He instructed me I was confused "Minho bite and know I won't ask again." He said in a scary voice so I bit the women's arm as hard as possible and she was screaming and hitting me which made mom mad and she let go of dad who was beginning to attack the woman I let go and mom called Dad off he disobeyed mom and she yanked that leash hard enough to make him fall and he had his tail between his legs and we walked back home as we explained what happened.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
         -love avianchild🌺 🐾