9

MinhoPOV
Hanna's dad actually liked me because I wasn't like all the boys who were there because of her looks but I was there because we were friends because we liked doing the same stuff. Once we got to their house Hanna and I decided we would go to the park down the street on are way there we saw a couple of people that knew her. "Omg hey Hanna!" Some girl said running up to Hanna and hugging her she looked uncomfortable she looked at me with a face that said help me so I went into an ally way went feral and ran back to Hanna and hissed at the girls. "Omg ewww ugly thing!" One girl screamed that hurt my feelings what hurt the most was getting stepped on soon I was done getting trampled and went to Hana she didn't know it was me so that would be a surprise. Once she got the hint she picked me up and scratched behind the ear it felt nice. "Well I have to go take this cat to the shelter I will see you around." She said awakwardly walking away "Oh kitty were is your home?" She asked petting me "Damnit Minho he left me there if it wasn't for you I would still be talking to those girls." She said kissing the top of my head it made me cringe so I turned normal "HOLY SHIT!" She said dropping me. "oww!" I said as I got up "You said help it's all I thought to do!" I said helping her off the floor "You can turn into a cat!" She said placing her hand on her head I nodded 'yes' and she took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes "Can you do it again or was it some kind of like potion from a whitch?" She asked so seriously I wanted to laugh. "No I'm hybrid and yes I can do it again." I said looking her in the eyes with the same intensity she used "Do it again! Please!" She said with a huge smile and so I did I turned feral she immediately picked me up and snuggled me it was scary. I turned normal and she seemed less happy "Can we just go to the park already?" I asked her with a resting bitch face she nodded 'yes' and we were on our way to the park once we actually got there we were goofing around. I bet her that I could fit in one of those baby swings and I did and when I got stuck all she did was push the swing and after she stopped she stood in front of me and took a picture of me. "Your not posting that!" I said to her "I know but still it's good black mail." She said and I turned feral to get out the swing and we started walking home because I knew mom would be home soon and let's just say she wouldn't be happy if she knew I was at the park while I was grounded.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading.
       -love avianchild🌺 🐾