Whew Chile This Bitch Can't Fight

"Calm down dumb bitch." Domo said to me.

I was currently wheezing and gasping for breath. I wasn't panicking, a bitch was tired. I haven't ran like that since the last time the police pulled me over, but that's another story for another day.

Aight, damn witcho' begging ass.

Sike bitch! The author don't got no funny stories right now.

Anyways. Back to the bullshit.

"So what are we gonna' do?" I asked Domo once I could breath again.

"We???????" He said in that Soulja boy voice.

"Nigga you on ya own. Good luck to ya." He gave me a salute and started walking in a random direction.

I mean...... I'm not tripping or anything but, I feel like he had an important task. Like something or SOMEBODY he was supposed to be looking after.

Whatever could it be.

With a shrug of my shoulder, I turned the opposite direction that he was walking and started sashaying away.

Then I was yaga'd by my 4c blue mane.

I immediately started swinging.

I was probably gonna lose but I can't go out like a bitch.

"BLUE! BLUE! It's me!" I heard a familiar voice say. I stopped my windmill, lifted my head up, and opened my eyes to see Mint.

"Sheesh nigga. I was beating yo ass." I told him, whipping my brow bone.

"You wasn't..... but ok."

Such a fucking hater. Niggas ain't shit.

"Nigga ain't you supposed to be at work?" I asked him.

"I quit." He stated.

"But that's our only income! Mint how could you quit, we need that job!"

"Bitch........ I sell drugs."

I mean.... he got a point.

"Where Domo at? And why are you out here by yourself?" He asked me, looking around.

I broke down the story of me seeing the Latin Kings in the hotel, how I warned Domo, how I convinced his bitch ass to jump out the window, and how I out ran him. And about how Domo yelled at me, cussed me out, beat me up, then left me stranded.

Okay so maybe I changed a few details.

Maybe.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mint let out a huge sigh and ran his hand over his waves.

Got these hoes sea sick. Drowning.

I wonder would he be mad if I brushed them in the opposite direction.

"Let me call this nigga." He whipped out his phone.

"Ay! Nigga where you at?...........And how do you plan on gettin' that?.........A male prostitute?....... bitch I'm pretty as a muthafucka' I could do it.........Blue not cute though..... ooohhhhh you think Blue is baaadddd."

I was listening to the whole conversation but could only get Mints part.

"So.... Whats the dealeo?" I asked him.

We've literally been standing on the side of the road for about 30 minutes. People are really going to think I'm a prostitute.

"Domo had the bright idea to go to Florida, but we have no money, THANKS TO SOMEBODY, so we trying to re-up by doing prostitution."

Who spent all the money? What the hell.

Who's going to be a prostitute?

Find out next time on:

ODDBALL.