11

~SATURDAY MORNING~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey you little shit, wake up! It's Saturday and we've got things to do."

Taehyung rolled over to see that it's 8:00 a.m. He hasn't left the house since he got home Wednesday. Honestly, he was glad he took a breather. He even turned off his phone. Tae just needed to breathe.

"nghaa-hyung give me a minute! Let me shower, I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Alright, but hurry up. Alpha Joon gave us a list of things to do before the festival or whatever"

Oh yeah, another party. If Taehyung hadn't already promised both his parents and Jimin that he'd go he would surely stay home another night. Taehyung doesn't know anything about the festival other than that it's important for the future of the wolf territories—meaning humans will be there. Tae decides to finally turn his phone on after his 3 day hiatus. Wishing he wouldn't have whenever he saw the plethora of text messages from both Jimin AND Jungkook. Fucking Yoongi. Why doesn't he tell these people when I need my space.

Wednesday 9:07 p.m.

Jimin: Taetae, Jungkook acted SO weird in the lunchroom today. Has he talked to you?

9:32 p.m.

Jimin: Earth to Taehyung, your bestest friend is trying to talk to you.

10:25 p.m.

Jimin: Okay forget Junglebook, listen I'm going shopping tomorrow night for a sexy outfit for Saturday—come with me!!

11:15 p.m.

Jimin: Taehyungiee, you're worrying me. Just send me an eggplant emoji if you're alive and safe. I tried calling Yoongi but he told me you'll talk to me yourself and hung up. He's such an ass sometimes. Well I love you taetae! I look forward to your emoji!

Wednesday 1:00 a.m.

Jungkook: Hey, uh, sorry I know it's late. I just was thinking about going and getting coffee before school tomorrow—figured maybe we could go together? I owe Yoongi-hyung since I spilled his the other day in the hallway. Anyways, I'll be at the train station at 8 tomorrow—hopefully I'll see you there?

Damn it, why didn't I have my phone on.

Thursday 8:15 a.m

Jungkook: You could've just said you weren't available, rather than leave me hanging. Anyways I'm headed to Uni now so don't wait for me—if you were even planning on it. Okay, bye.

Thursday 9:30 a.m

Jimin: TAEHYUNG! SRSLY!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! Jungkook said you're ignoring him too... why you so mean (T T)

11:00a.m

Jimin: okay, I guess you just need your space—I love you taetae. You better still come Saturday or else I'll drag you by your nipples!! Bye!!!

Taehyung can't help but laugh at his silly friend. If Jimin was good at anything it's making him feel better—even if he doesn't know it.

*Calling Jimin*

"OH MY FUCKING GODDESS, KIM TAEHYUNG IS FINALLY BACK FROM THE DEAD"

"Fuck Jimin my ears!"

"Sorry taetae, I just missed you so much!! I hope this call is telling me how excited you are for my packs festival tonight?"

"Well actually, I was calling to apologize for being such a shitty friend. I really needed to remove myself from life for a bit so I turned off my phone Wednesday night and didn't check it. I'm so sorry Jiminie!"