Chapter 1

Five months. It seemed like all the time in the world, but it could be over in the blink of an eye. That was the realization Sulli had two months into her five month deadline. Come May, she would be walking across a stage in a room filled with hundreds of friends and family of her classmates. She now only had three months left to finish her dissertation that she had not even started on.

Sure, she had done some research for the paper. It had mostly consisted of reading and analyzing Harlequin books, the statistics of their purchase and consumption as well as a couple field trips to a few sleazy adult clubs. None of this inspired her to write her essay though. The closest she had come was following a leather clad man around one such club. The crowning moment of the night had been when he slipped a card to a woman at the bar. Luckily for Sulli, the woman was a little too wasted to notice when she pocketed the card herself.

Much to her dissatisfaction, the card did not contain the man's name nor his number. Instead it was a sleek black card with silver writing branding the name Beyond the Scene. Below that was an url. She could have challenged Barry Allen himself for the title of fastest man (or woman) alive that night as she raced home to her apartment.

Her fingers danced over her keyboard with urgency as she typed in the website url. Things were finally looking up when she was greeted with a calendar for the club. The first Thursday of every other month was an orientation night. She clicked the link titled Registration.

Welcome to Club Beyond the Scene.

Please answer each question honestly.

The text flashed across the screen in an eloquent font. Her curiosity was filling her as she clicked the button to proceed.

Please choose a following option: Dominate, submissive, Switch

She considered the choices carefully. The safest answer for her screamed submissive. The idea of ordering anyone around scared her a little. Without much hesitation she selected the middle option.

You may proceed to the questionnaire.

The screen went black before a list a questions appeared before her. Just reading over them was enough to have her ready to recite Hail Mary twenty times.

Name: Sulli Morgan

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Relationship Status: Single

Email Address: S.V.Morgan

The following questions rank 1 to 7. 1 being not at all and 7 being very.

Question One: I like to recieve pain.

Answer: 5

Question Two: I enjoy seeing the marks such as bruises, scratches, welts after.

Answer: 6

Question Three: I am okay with voyeurism.

Answer: 4

Question Four: I am open to new experiences.

Answer: 7

Question Five: I am willing to have sex with more than one person at a time.