Chapter 4

Sulli stayed close to Minki as Namjoon led the small party past the stage to another set of double doors. He placed his hands on either large black door and pushed them open. Jungkook stepped forward to hold one door open while Taehyung held the other. Hoseok and Jin were right behind Sulli and Minki as they entered the hallway. 

Down the long hall were large display style windows opening into the rooms next to their doors. Namjoon stopped at the first window and waited for them to join him. 

"This is the Kennel. It can be used for various reasons, the most popular being to give a submissive a time out." He opened the door to give them an inside view. 

The window offered all the view that Sulli needed. There were cages along the walls ranging from short ones, long ones, some built in under benches, a few that were in the shape of a person on all fours, and even a large round one hanging from the ceiling. The iron maiden looking device caught her attention. She was a little too obvious about it since Hoseok stepped in closer to her. 

"It's exactly what it looks like. A caged iron maiden. No spikes though, obviously. The point isn't to kill the submissive but it's standing and enclosed so it wouldn't be easy to get comfortable. Want to give it a try?" He looked down at her with a grin as though he would enjoy nothing more than locking her into the device. 

Sulli quickly shook her head. "No sir." 

Hoseok's laugh rang out, catching the attention of the others. "We're not in a scene doll, you don't have to call me sir." 

He winked at her before walking ahead to the next room. 

"This is the Medical Room. It's exactly what the name sounds like and usually reserved for messy play. The floors and walls are bleached weekly because of that, " Namjoon said. 

The room looked like a typical exam room in a hospital. There was an exam table sitting in the middle of the room with stirrups that brought up memories of her gynecologist visits on display. Unlike the usual tables though, this one had leather straps down the middle with extensions for the arms on the sides. She wasn't sure she wanted to know what the cabinets housed along the walls. 

They proceeded down to the hall to a door without a window. "This is bedroom number one. There are two others down the other hall that look exactly the same." He pointed out a hallway on the opposite side of the wall before opening the door. The room was a deep shade of red with dark plush carpet. In the center of the room sat a massive bed. The frame over the bed had to be at least five foot tall. The thick blankets looked soft but Sulli wasn't in a hurry to find out at the moment. 

"The bedrooms are for more private play though we have had people to fall asleep after they were done. I don't really care for uninvited guests so of course they aren't allowed to stay overnight outside of an event," he continued.

Sulli raised an eyebrow at the remark. "You live here?" she asked. She was worried for a moment before Namjoon smiled. 

"Upstairs. The top floor of the house is my personal residence. It's strictly off limits during club hours," he said. 

The next room they stopped at looked like it was straight out of a medieval castle. There were chains hanging from the stone walls. A rack in the corner that looked like it was more for torture than pleasure. Stocks were set up in the corners of the room as well as what seemed to be a wooden triangle on legs. She eyed it carefully before looking over to Jungkook. 

"What's that?" she whispered. 

He followed her gaze and grinned. "That's a wooden horse. There are hooks at the bottom where a submissives ankles can be attached. The bar above it can be used to secure their hands or you can tie them behind their back." He slipped his hand down her side to rest on her waist as he leaned in and spoke. "Though my favorite way to use it is to secure a needy little submissive close to the edge so that rounded top is pressed against her and hold a vibrator against her without letting her cum. The way they rock against it to increase friction is mouthwatering to watch."