Chapter 7

Sulli jolted awake to Jungkook running his fingers through her hair. She was still wrapped up tightly in his arms with one of his legs thrown over hers. He had left the top and skirt on her but she was fairly certain the thong was somewhere on the floor. His body heat was enough to almost lull her back to sleep until he spoke. 

"I was just about to wake you. How are you feeling?" he asked. 

Her throat was dry but it was the only complaint that she had. "Comfortable," she yawned. 

He smiled softly down at her before sitting up. "Good. Let's get you checked back in with Jin so he doesn't worry that I've run off with you." 

Sulli raised an eyebrow as he swiped her panties from the foot of the bed and passed them to her. "Is that something you've done before?" 

Instead of answering her he winked and held out a hand to help her up. "It's getting close to closing time. Will you be alright to drive?" 

She reached for her pocket to check her phone only to remember that she neither had pockets nor her phone with her. Both were in her locker. 

"I should be fine," she said. 

"Want me to follow you just in case?" he asked. She had let out another yawn. Truth be told she was almost afraid she would fall asleep while driving. 

"That would be nice," she replied. 

The moment he opened the door to the hall, music filled the space. It was deep with a booming tempo. The type of song that made her want to dance close with someone in a room filled with sweating bodies. But she had done enough for one evening. She let Jungkook lead her through the hall back into the main room to where Jin was observing the last scene for the night on the main stage. 

Sulli barely glanced at the stage before looking away. The woman was completely naked save for the black latex hood on her head and strapped down to a table. She hadn't even gotten a look at the guy or knew what was going on. 

"How was she?" Jin asked. He glanced over at Jungkook without sparing Sulli so much as a glimpse. 

"The perfect little submissive," he replied. He leaned down to land a chaste kiss on top of Sulli's head before leaving them for the bar. 

"I trust you learned your lesson?" Sulli looked up slowly to see Jin peering down at her. His face was more relaxed but his tone was still hard. Her eyes started to water. There was something about the vibe he gave off that made her feel horrible for disappointing him. It was like when her mother would become sad instead of angry when she screwed up as a kid. 

"I'm really sorry sir. I won't do it again," she said. 

His fingers cupped her cheek as he had before leaving her alone with Jungkook. The softness was a stark contrast to the way he had spoken before. "I have no issue giving punishments but I do hate to lose a submissive because they can't follow rules. What was your punishment?" 

She tried to lower her gaze to the floor but Jin held her face still. "Eyes on me," he said. 

"Yes sir," she said. "Overstimulation was the punishment, sir." 

"How many times?" he asked. 

Sulli paused to count them quickly in her head. "Four times sir." 

Jin chuckled and released her face to pull her into a quick hug. "You're lucky. I believe the last time he used that as a punishment he didn't stop until the poor thing passed out from exhaustion. She refused to use a safe word and he was determined to break that habit for her."