Chapter 9

The heavy bass could be heard out in the parking lot the moment Sulli stepped out of her car. Her soft cotton pants brushed against her legs with each step she took. Once again Jin had texted her that he would have an outfit ready. While it made getting ready simpler since all she had to worry about was her hair and makeup, there was still a little apprehension of letting someone else pick her clothes.  

The strap from one of her heels poked from the top of her bag as she made her way up to the front door. Jimin's silver hair caught the light perfectly. His lips rose into a half-smile when he glanced up from his clipboard and spotted her. 

"Sulli. I was told you would be early, can't say that I'm surprised. Jin is waiting for you in his office." He opened the door for her and held it open until she had stepped inside. There were few people lining the hallway but none that she recognized. The door to Jin's office was cracked open. She raised her hand to knock just before the door was snatched open. 

Tess shoved a hand roughly through her red hair and glared up at Sulli. She brushed past her and slammed the changing room door behind her. The woman's pale face had been close to the same shade as her hair. Sulli hadn't missed the wet streaks down her face. Jin cleared his throat, pulling her gaze from the closed door. 

He stood up and walked around the large desk, picking up the small bag on his way. He studied Sulli carefully as he passed it to her. "You're going to be with Hoseok tonight. I'm afraid something has come up that I must attend to," he said softly. "The outfit in the bag is the one you will wear unless there is an event night or I tell you otherwise. Think of it as a uniform." He cut his eyes to look over her shoulder when the changing room door was jerked open. 

Jin sighed but gestured for Tess to come back into the room. "Before you leave, Sulli, I believe Tess has something she would like to say, right?" His voice had lost the soft tone as he stared Tess down. The smaller woman dropped her head. "Yes, Mr. Kim." She looked up at Sulli and blinked back tears. 

"Sorry, Sulli. I shouldn't have bumped into you like that." Her hands were clasped in front of her and her head dropped once again. Jin looked over at Sulli and nodded for her to speak. 

"Erm... it's alright. I hope whatever is worrying you works out," she replied. She had no clue what was going on or how the situation involved her enough for her to have to be apart of it. 

"You may get ready now," Jin said. He walked back around the desk and pulled his phone from a drawer. "I'll try calling her again, Tess, but I already told you she isn't picking up." 

Tess let out a quiet sob and her shoulders began to shake. Sulli hesitated before reaching out a hand to the trembling shoulders. Tears were not her strongest suit. In fact, they made her more uncomfortable than anything else. 

"It's not like her," Tess hiccuped. "She is never late. This club means more to her than that. She's always so excited to get here. I just.. I feel like something is horribly wrong and I can't shake the feeling." 

Jin closed the distance between them and pulled Tess into him. His arm wrapped around her securely as he brought the phone up to his ear with his free hand. "Shut the door behind you," he instructed Sulli. 

She didn't need to be told again. The door shut behind her as she went across the hall to the changing room. Her clothes went into the locker along with her purse. The outfit in the bag looked similar to the one she had worn the previous night. A black lace bralette with a halter strap included wrap-around strips of lace that would criss-cross over her torso and tie in the back. The bottom was a black skirt with no front, leaving the message on the front of her thong visible but thankfully covered her backside. The thin black straps hanging from it fastened around her thighs to give the impression of garters. Her heels pulled the outfit together perfectly. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt her own jaw drop. 

Sulli took one last deep breath before exiting the room. The hallway was thankfully empty but the large double doors were looming ahead of her. "You can do this," she whispered to herself. The small tag dangling from her collar brushed against the base of her throat as she moved. She pushed one of the doors open and made her way straight for the bar. Jin had said she was with Hoseok for the night so it was best to find him instead of keeping him waiting. 

His red hair shown like fire under the lights hanging above the bar. There was a bottle in both of his hands and he was pouring two drinks simultaneously. He straightened his back and glanced towards the door once the glasses were topped off. Sulli froze as his eyes raked over her exposed flesh. The corner of his lips rose slowly into a smirk. 

He slid a tray across the bar to her with a couple of glasses on top of it. "Table three is waiting for these. There are a couple of rules for working drinks. Don't spill a drop and be polite. Complaints equal punishments and there are too many people here who would love to mark that pretty pale skin for you. It's fast-paced so I hope you can keep up." 

Sulli gave a quick nod of her head then caught herself. "Yes Sir," she added immediately. Hoseok beamed at her and pointed towards the table he had designated as table three. Her head turned to follow his direction. Ash was seated across from Yoongi. Both sets of eyes were focused on her as she took the tray of drinks and carefully began to edge around the people coming through the door. Three steps in and someone bumped into her causing one of the glasses to tip over and whiskey to slosh down her front and the person's shoes. 

Her breath left her as she looked up to see Junkook staring down at her with a wicked smirk. It was going to be a long night. 

------------

The outfit I had in mind for the club submissives was inspired by this: