Authors note

Oml!! Hi!!!!

   My name is leeshaun and I'm the author of this book. I love the show Andi Mack, but what I love more is the fandom, it's what us fans call ourselves. I also love the ships on the show.

I started searching up fanfics of the characters relationships on the show. It's so amazing how the fans could come up with beautiful heartfelt stories about these characters.

I've read so many fanfics of the most popular relationship on the show. The LGBT+ couple ship name is called Tyrus.

There's so many fanfics of Tyrus it's so crazy. So I decided to write about the ship Wonah. Which are characters in the show who aren't in a relationship. I just think there should be more LGBT+ stories for these boys.

I just started Wattpad like yesterday so please I need all the support I can get on this.

I hope you enjoy the book. Continue reading and remember to leave a like. And comment 🖤🖤

Warning triggers:
*smut/sex, bullying, angsts, violence, adult language, LGBT*

If you DO NOT like LGBT+ stories, then THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU.

If you ARE NOT mature enough for smut scenes, then THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU.

If you ARE NOT mature enough for adult language, then THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU.

IF YOU APPLY TO ANY OF THESE WARNINGS THEN I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU STOP READING NOW. FIND ANOTHER FANFIC TO READ  AND ENJOY THAT BOOK.

IF THESE WARNINGS DON'T APPLY TO YOU THEN  Enjoy the book 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️