New Comer!

Jonah POV

I was sitting in my first period class and was working on my do now. Which is a short assignment we do before you start the first lesson.

"Jonah Beck, may you please come to the front office. I repeat, Mr. Jonah Beck please come to the front office" I heard Beverly say over the intercom. Bev is the front desk lady in the office.

"Jonah I think your giving a new student a tour" Mr. Conner said. He's my English teacher.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know" I told him.

"Your welcome" he replied.

I got up from my seat and headed towards the door.

"Wait! Mr. Beck I think you should bring your stuff with you. I have a feeling your not coming back this period" Mr. Conner said.

"Ok" I responded.

I went back to my seat and picked my backpack up. I put the straps over my shoulder and headed out of the classroom.

"Hey JB!" I heard my best friend, Cyrus, say.

"Yeah" i responded. Looking his way.

"Take me with you" he mouthed.

"Sorry" I said.

I opened the door and made my way down the east hallway to the north.

I felt a buzz in my pocket coming from my phone. I took out my phone and turned it on. My notifications showed me an email from Mr. Jones, our dean.

The email talked about some kid named Walker and how I had to show him around the school.

I respond back to him with an email saying "thanks for letting me know".

I reach the office doors and open of of them.

"Mr. Jones wanted to see me?" I asked Beverly.

"Oh yes, he needs you to guide this young man around the school" she explained.

I looked over to where she was facing.
I noticed a dark-skinned boy with curly hair and a beanie on, staring at some fish.

The boy took his eyes off the fish and onto me. As soon as he looked my way I recognized who that kid was.

That was the kid who that old lady was calling.

Wait...that means he's my new neighbor. I moved near a hot guy.

"Okay, thanks Beverly" I thanked her

I look back at the new kid. I believe Mr. Jones said his name was...Walker?

"Ummm..." The kid gulped.

"Didn't I see you like four houses down fro-" I said, cut off by the boy.

"Yeah I seen you too" he said nervously.

"Wanna get this tour started, I have to hurry because I have a test in second period" I told him. 

"Uh sure. I'm Walker by the way" he said, while grabbing his this.

"Yeah I know.....Mr.Jones told me" I said. I paused between those words.
I didn't want him to think I was stalking him.

"Oh ok, cool." He responded.

On we went with the tour. I showed him some classrooms here, the cafeteria, the gym, where we ran into Buffy and TJ. I even took him to my special spot.

I don't even know what possessed need to do that. I never took anyone to my spot. It was MY special spot.

There's just something about him. Something that makes me feel like I have a connection with him.