Disappointment Child

Walker POV

I'm Walker Hanson. Your fellow Disappointment child. My personality, my gayness, oh yeah I'm gay, my looks, my work, my house, my life are all disappointments.

Life for me is nothing but a big, continuous slap in the face. Whenever I have something good, life wants to take that one good thing away and just leave me to suffer.

That's one of the reasons why I try to stay away from people. People, in general, will make you soft, make you weak, and make it unbearable for you to see them leave out of your life.

Where I live, people stay to themselves. It's quiet and everyone knows everyone. I love my home town, even though there's not alot to do here. There is alot you can see here and just admire. 

I live in Mooresville, which is a suburban village with long spread-out acres of bright technicolor green grass feilds/lawns.

Sometimes I get so mesmerized by the sight that I forget about my life being such a disappointment. I forget all the hurt that I've been through in my life. I forget about the fact that I'm useless to people and the fact that people are now useless to me. If you just see what I see, you'd get why I forgot everything.

How can a sight that's not that interesting, interest me so much? I thought about this question everytime I look at it. I took a snapshot with my mind, of the beautiful view.

With the view still set in my mind, I took my eyes off of it and onto my easle. I began to lightly draw the outlines of the feilds, making the texture look a little damp so it can create, the morning dew on the grass, type of feeling. I drew the outlines of the trees, homes, and the fan looking building near by. I don't even know what that is.

After an hour and a half working on this I looked up from my masterpiece and back at the view. They're Technicolor was different saturations because the cloud was now covering the sun, and the sun is now in a different position then it was from when I started painting.

 They're Technicolor was different saturations because the cloud was now covering the sun, and the sun is now in a different position then it was from when I started painting

I felt like the painting was super important to me. I always wanted to paint something that I felt was special, and I feel like I can now cross that off my bucket list. What I really wanna do though, is go to NYSA.

Ney York school for the Arts. I loved all the paintings when I visited as a kid with my family. My inspiration was seeing this one painting that took my breath away. It was so beautiful, I wanted to draw something that beautiful. So I made it my life's goal.

Not even close to achieving it yet, but I'm not gonna give up. Nothing could ever make me give up. I could put that on my family.

Hmm...My family......I miss them so much

As I gathered my thoughts and sat up from my secred place. I grabbed my masterpiece of a painting, my paintbrushes, my paint, and my jars. I start to make my way to my child infested house.