About The Author And The Story

Hello! My name is Katie. I'm an amateur writer and this is the first of hopefully many stories I'll be publishing on Wattpad. My goal for updates on this story is once every 1-2 weeks.

This story is about Rose Crystal Liberty, the main character, and her adventures with Peter and Spider-Man. If you don't like the name, replace it with your own! After all, this is a reader x Peter Parker/Spider-Man fanfic. I just find that its easier for me to write with a specific character.

About Rose

Rose has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Anytime any of her features are mentioned, feel free to replace them with your own! Unlike a lot of other fan-fictions with reader x Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Rose has no powers and is not related to an Avenger. Rose prides herself on education and is somewhat fashionable. In each chapter, I'll try to insert a photo of what she wears for the day. She loves musicals and she dreams of working in the musical industry. 

I really hope you guys enjoy reading my story. It's my first time writing any kind of fanfic so I hope its not too cringy. If there are any mistakes, please please please comment so I can fix it! Feel free to leave a comment of what you'd like to see between Peter and Rose in the upcoming chapter!