Part nine: Chains

Matthew's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at them both as Lutz unlocked the cell door, the same key Wolfgang had. I stood up, moving back to the wall, staring at them. Luciano had a bag in his hand, setting it down on the table full of knives.

"Look. He's scared." Lutz hissed, a smaller key in his other hand.

"No shit." Luciano growled. "We are about torture him."

My eyes widened, Lutz grabbing my wrist.

"G-Get off me!" I yelled, pulling away from him, only gaining a punch in the face, sending me to the floor. I tried standing up, only to be dragged up by my hair.

"Don't knock his lights out, I need him awake."

"Yeah, yeah." Lutz muttered dragging me over to the chains. He lifted me into the air, and clamped one chain tightly around my wrist, before doing the same with the other, leaving me dangling on the wall. By then I was already in pain. My wrists were burning, my chest was stinging and my head felt like it was going to burst. Lutz took off my glasses.

"Wouldn't want these to get damaged, now would we?" He said, grimly.

I could make out his blurry figure walking over to Luciano, who returned with a long, stick looking like thing. As he got close, I realized it was a riding crop.

"Lutz. Man the door." He said, slapping the crop against his hand.

Lutz growled, reluctantly leaving the cell.

"Now, Matthew. I have some questions for you, and I want you to answer them."

I glared at him. "It depends on the qu-question..."

He frowned at me, before cracking the crop against my side. I yelled out as it bled, forcing myself not to call for help.

"Let me rephrase that. I have some questions for you, and you will answer them."

I growled in response, keeping my head down.

"Alright, let's begin. What is your connection with Matt Williams?"

I furrowed my brow, deciding to be blunt. "You know... You look very familiar." I muttered, glaring at him.

"That wasn't an answer."

"Like a certain Italian I know." I said, watching him stop pacing. He was slightly interested.

"Oh? Is that so...?" He twirled the whip in his hand.

"Someone back home. Feli-"

"Feliciano Vargas... I visit him in his dreams sometimes..."

I glared. He wasn't supposed to know about the counterparts.

"Oh. I get it. You're Matt's counterpart. Aren't you?"

I reluctantly nodded. "Yes... I am..."

"So, why are you in our world?"

I didn't like him. And I wouldn't have told him about Matt's plan. So I shook my head.

He growled in impatience, cracking the whip off my cheek, gaining a yell from me as blood dripped down my face.

"Why are you in our wor-"

He was interrupted by a loud smashing sound upstairs, and furious yelling. Luciano growled, my eyes glowing when I recognizes Matt's voice. Just as I was about to shout out for him, I was gagged. I stared at Luciano, whimpering as he cracked the whip along my side, my muffled scream seemingly music to him. He kept whacking me with the whip, on my side, my arms and legs, my face and my chest, causing the wound to tear open.

"I'll be back." He growled, as I watched his blurred figure leave the cell, before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, short chapter, I'm just a little busy~

O(≧▽≦)O

~Marbles