𝙤𝙣𝙚

I went to the address bexey had sent me. It was this large scary house, kinda grim looking, a lot of people around here had stories and spooky shit to say about it. At first I thought he might have been messing with me, but even with his hard exterior, I knew he wouldn't bring himself to do something like that. Weather he wants to admit or not, he has a small soft spot for me and everybody knows it. I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell bell. "It's open!" A voice called from inside the house and I recognized it as bexey's. I walked in to a large hallway. His house actually looked like it was from a horror movie. I saw the glow of a TV come from an open door and walked towards it, flicking the light switch on inside. He was laying on his back on the couch while some gorey music videos played. When he opened his eyes I was taken aback. "What?" He asked me, noticing my expression "your eyes, there so.." they were this beautiful icy blue color, I guess I never really thought about what they must've looked like behind those black contact lenses. "Oh so-sorry I-i can't put my lenses back in" Bex said, scrambling of the couch. It's like he's more vulnerable without them. "No, please.." I said, stopping him. "No Gus, it's okay, bexey can come back out" bexey can come back out? Then who am I talking to? "Bexey isn't here?" I asked ,confused. He exhaled softly, like he wasn't sure if he was about to make the right decision. "George." He said, pointing to himself, "he's the one who... wanted to be ...cared for." He said quietly. Ohhhh now it makes sense to me. Bexey and gorge are both the boy in front of me. Bexey is what he calls himself when he's got his black contacts in and his guard is up, George is the version of Bex that has his guard down and is more vulnerable and emotional. "No, no please...I wanna get to know George"

He looked up at me with wide blue eyes through his pale blonde bangs. "Okay." Bex's stomach growled. "Oh Georgie must be hungry" I teased and he looked down bashfully. God he's adorable. "You didn't eat dinner yet did you?" "Oh, Gus i-i don't bexey usually doesn't like that and neither does George." Come to think of it, have I ever actually seen Bex like, eat? I mean actually eat like a lot? I've seen him try things, or sample some of my popcorn at the movie theater, but he never actually like just ate meals, even when we went to restaurants with our friends usually he didn't eat much if he even showed up. I know he isn't short for cash, he's music is getting bigger than ever. "Where's the kitchen?" "Gus, i-i don't really-" He doesn't feel safe, and hes taking away his vulnerability so I'mma make him feel smoll. "Now little one.." I said sternly and he looked down and blushed. I smiled and offered him my hand, he took it and lead me to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw basically only achol. "Whoa" "I..I'm sorry-i.." I saw Bex looking down, ashamed. It made my heart Sting, I pulled him into my arms "hey, hey, George dumpling, it's okay it's okay" he relaxed a little and hugged me back.