𝙨𝙞𝙭

"hey, Gus, I wanna show you something" Bexey said, "okay" Peep responded, looking up from his phone to give the smaller boy his attention. Bexey looked in eye contact with his boyfriend for a minute, his clear blue eyes on his chocolate brown ones, before blinking finally and Bexey's filled in inkly black. "Whoa" Peep said "how'd you put in your contacts like that??" "I didn't" Bex responded, "it just happens on it's own sometimes"

"I don't understand, sweetie"

"W-well, I guess since you guys knew I shared my body with 'him' I could tell you"

"Okay, who's talking to me rn?"

"Well, it's sort of more like, I let him take second lead, like I let him copilot sometimes..."

"Does that bother Bexey?"

"Nope"

"Does that bother him?"

Bexey flashed a slightly inhuman smile, that made Gus realize the next response was one from someone besides Bexey. In a raspy voice he replied "no"

"Can you coexist with my boyfriend?" Gus asked.

"I have been for years."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We don't possess him, we share his visel"

Bexey's eyes went blue again and Gus grabbed him "are you okay Bex ?!" He asked, he didn't show fear earlier but he still wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him tight. Bex giggled and kissed his forehead. "Y-yeah, I just trust you ...more than anyone.. so I -i wanted you to know some more.. I hope your not afraid..." "Never!" Gus said, "you're way too cute to scare anyone." Bexey's face flushed and he stumbled over his words "th-that's! I'm super scary!!"