𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

(the next morning)

Bexey woke up the next morning, he had slept so well after last night. But then the insecurities started to bubble up ): what if he doesn't like him back?? What if he was too clingy?? I better lay off for a little while. Bexey thought, not wanting to scare him away. But then his phone buzzed.

Peep: good morning sunshine (8 min.)

Peep: I'm coming over kitten

Bexeyswan: ❤️(:

Bexeyswan: okay

Bexey got up and stretched, brushed his teeth before he heard the door bell, going downstairs and letting Peep in. The problem was, the second Bexey laid eyes on Gus it reminded him of the sinful thoughts he'd had last night and his face flooded pink as he felt his knees buckle. Gus quickly caught him, picking him up and closing the door. Peep chuckled "are you okay sugar cookie?" "Y-YES" Bex said nervously. "Awe, why you blushing baby?" He teased. He let Bexey down in the kitchen and told him to stay put. He returned with some ingredients . "You already eat breakfast Georgie?" Bexey shook his head. "Did you eat after I left kitten?" Bexey looked down.

"Be honest" Gus said sternly.

"I uh.. wasn't hungry" he said softly. "Will George come eat something for Daddy?" Gus coaxed. "Okay, Daddy." He agreed and Gus started to make him pancakes. Gus switched on the TV , which was mounted to the kitchen/dining room wall to keep George entertained. Bexey quickly scurried over to the television, and stood up on a chair to reach the TV, considering his height, switching it to "A nightmare on elm Street". "So baby?" Bexey turned down the television to hear what Gus was saying. "Uh-huh, Daddy?" "Why did you blush when you saw me?" "Oh, uh .." bexey whined " i-uh would rather not say..." "That's okay sugar, but Georgie?" "Yeah?" "Can I ask you a question for Bexey?" "Uh-huh" he chripped. "I want him to be my boyfriend, is that okay?" "Uh-huh!" Bex squealed, it came out louder than he wanted it but he didn't care much and wrapped his arms around Gus from behind the stove. Peep laughed and turned off the stove. "Will you let Georgie be your baby too, Daddy?" Bex asked softly, "I already made you mine, sugar." Gus smiled.

"B-but there are things you don't know about me yet, t-things you won't like..." "I'll forgive whatever, I swear, your mine now." Bex smiled up at him. "Besides I already saw you burning those bodies a couple months ago"

"Wait- you saw that Gus?!" "That's Daddy to you, little one."

I swear, I'll start moving the plot along soon goddamn it.

my twitter is