𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"so how did you like, you know, get him inside you?"

"Well, my dad got cancer when I was a kid, and my mom was an abusive bitch and a pimp, she decided I was too much to care about and started to neglect me so I ran away, I got swiped by some assholes in a van who fucked me up, quite literally as well, and then sacrificed me to Satan. They thought I was a pure child, but I wasn't, anyways when I saw the devil I found the evil, the cancer in my dad, it means, I am the son of evil too. He put a demon in me to protect me from all righteous evils, he gave my father eternal life after death for my sacrifices. So one day, I will be with him again. In order for me to move on the demon inside me must be quenched as well, but he is a part of me and we share a single vessel. And that's the story of bexey and George's life ''''and then what?" Gus asked. "Then he met a boy named Gus, and everything began to change." "Change how?" "He always felt alone, all three parts of him did, but then they found someone who kept all the parts of him safe, and they started to remember how to be just one person again. He never had the chance to take care of George, he'd almost forgotten he'd ever been,but someone else took the time to care for him instead.