𝙩𝙬𝙤

Bexeyswan ✨

After Gus went to my house and saw my stupid fridge full of liquor, he uhh wasn't mad, or like disappointed, and he didn't leave. I mean, I get wasted a lot and so do most of our friends. But I really don't eat much.. It's not healthy. He actually seems to understand the distinction between bexey and George. He told me he wanted to go grocery shopping so we just left my house for a 24/7 Walmart even though it was kinda late. He was nice about it when I told him I wanted to wear my contact lenses there. It was just easier for me to be comfortable around people without them.

Gus

Bexey put in his contact lenses and got in my car and when we got to Walmart and climbed into a shopping cart I pushed him in. It showed his vulnerable side , so that part of him must be warming up to me a little. I wanted to spend more time with him, make him feel little. He doesn't seem to have anyone to look after him, or trust anyone, but he's so small and cute. He fit in the cart with room he was like a little kid. "So Georgie?" "Yeah?" I pushed him through the aisles "will you be honest for me ?" "I..I can try." "Okay princess." Bex's cheeks flushed pink from the nickname I gave him which made me smile. "If it's not the Truth, just tell me it isn't pumpkin, so I'll know, okay?"

"Okay gussie"

"Good boy" I praised and kissed his head. He got so flustered it was adorable. I like this side of Bex I thought he was cute before but now I can't get enough of him. "What do you like to eat?" I asked him.

"I don't know I guess,, I like grilled cheese." I pushed the cart with one hand and ran my other through his hair. I got the stuff to make it, he picked out Mac and cheese, and then I saw his eyes stray (ps I live in Belgium so I can buy liquor in grocery stores, I know it doesn't work that way in some states but uhh I just, it makes sense for me to write like this.) Bexey's eyes wandered to cases of beer and I tickled his chin a little "your too little for those" I told him, and he smiled up at me and made my heart melt. Even with his inky black lenses in I still found him heart-stoppingly cute. "George?" "Uh-huh?" "Why does my baby not like to eat?" He looked down and started to nervously pick at the groceries. "They make him feel yucky on the insides..." I petted his hair some more. And he closed his eyes and leaned back into my touch. I saw a lady in a blue shirt with an employee pin on approach us, it didn't really bother me. I mean yeah, were both covered in tattoos and stuff so sometimes that has an effect on people's judgement , it's dumb but it's true. But it probably had more to do with the fact that Bex was chilling in the shopping cart. His eyes snapped open as she approached and I could tell she was taken aback by the pitch black ones. He stared at her silently for a minute as she stopped in her tracks. "Can I help you?" He said quietly in a bit of a hiss, probably suspecting the problem lied in the same place as i did. She stumbled backwards "oh, well I just wanted to know if you found everything okay?" She said , obviously not wanting to be near us any longer, but Bex looked like he was having fun. "Where's the medical supplies?" He asked. She quietly and quickly led us to them and bolted away. Bexey snickered. "Behave." I said sternly, my tone of was a few octaves lower. He gulped and snapped out of it. "Um, gussie.. would, w-would you be mad if I called you -Daddy?" I smiled and he looked up at me with wide eyes, I felt myself blush and bit my lip. His face turned pink. "Of course you can, whenever your ready I'd love that sugar." He smiled up at me revealing his bottom row of metal grilz. I know I've said this alot but his little satanic ass was so fucking cute. I ruffled his hair. "Now where you just being naughty, or do you want something here?" He nodded and stood up in the cart to grab some surgical masks. I decided to ask why another time. But then he pointed at the band-aid rack and picked some out. But I was surprised. His face lit up as he only picked the cutesy ones, blue ones with ducks and pastel colours. And then the thought came over me, probably because I was thinking about how cute and innocent he appeared in the moment; oh, the things I could do with him. I shook them off and looked back down at him. "Anything else you want?" He nodded. "Um cookies and chewing" huh? We passed by a section and he jumped out of the cart and grabbed some chewing tobacco and menthol cigarettes and looked up at me with pleading eyes. He had behaved about the achol and I didn't want to make him go through a withdrawal so I nodded and let him put them in the cart. He came back with double chocolate Oreos and fanta and chocolate chip cookies from the deli and then we checked out and he helped me load it into the back of my benz. I ruffled his soft hair and called him a good boy, despite the darkness of the night I could see his face flush pink in the lit parking lot and he rushed in to hug me as if he was worried I would stop him. "Thanks Daddy" he said quietly and I drove him and his stuff home and said goodnight.

hey,, uh i finally starting to dip into something i've always wanted to do; music. i just started a youtube channel, im not very good, but i gotta start somewhere, also i've been posting snippets of fluff in the comments on my tab of lil cutesy scenes and yeah, im trying really hard.

my youtube channel is straight up called "Tessia Grimmage"