S1-07

So maybe they kept Jisung in the dark the entire day, but it was for his own safety.

Minho made the decision it was better to keep it from him just in case they were attacked. It was better Minho did something before Jisung tried to react by himself.

Jisung did seem a little grumpy that night at the hotel. Minho knew Jisung knew he was being kept in the dark about something and tried to bug the crap out of Minho to get the answer. He only got the same answer. Don't worry about it.

Minho told him to go to bed since he needed to go get something. Jisung didn't believe him but decided to go to bed anyways.

Minho made his way downstairs, only stop from moving out from the doorway when peeking into the lobby.

Five or six men were standing in the lobby, talking to the front desk. They dressed in the same exact uniforms they were wearing when Minho saved Jisung from the butcher basement.

On reflex, he sprinted back up the stairs to their room on the fifth floor. He needed to get to Jisung before they found out the number from the front desk and busted in to kill him.

They wouldn't kill Jisung on his watch.

Minho opened the door quietly and shut it quietly. It still woke Jisung up, he probably wasn't even asleep.

"Jisung, get up." Minho pulled him out of the bed, Jisung tiredly refusing.

"Let me sleep."

"No, no, no, no." Minho mumbled. "You have to get up, now."

Jisung started to register the seriousness in Minho's voice and got out of the bed.

Minho slid open the closet across from the beds, pulling both of them in. He sat down, pulling Jisung down as well.

Jisung hovered over Minho on his knees, holding himself up with one hand behind Minho. He tried to adjust himself to get more comfortable, but Minho lost his patience and pulled Jisung towards him.

Jisung sat in a straddle on Minho, both hands on the wall next to his head. Jisung couldn't believe it. He was straddling a shirtless Minho, in his boxers.

By the strong grip Minho had one his waist, Jisung had a bad feeling about what was happening.

Minho forced him down to sit properly in his lap, causing Jisung's head to hit Minho's. Though it hurt Jisung, Minho quickly put a finger to his lips.

"I need you to stay as quiet as you can." He whispered.

The door opened with a SLAM, startling Jisung.

He brought his hands around Minho's shoulders, hiding his face into the crook of his neck. Now understood what was going on. Jigsaw found them.

Minho let one hand go of Jisung's waist, placing two fingers against his ear piece, letting Chan know of what was happening right now. He didn't speak, just let the sounds of blankets being tossed, coffee machine being thrown to the ground.

"Wolf is on his way."

Minho nodded, despite Chan being able to see him.

Minho placed his arm back around Jisung's waist, holding him tightly in hopes of calming Jisung's nerves.

"Yah! What are you doing in here?!"

Minho squeezed his eyes shut, hoping Changbin was enough to get the Jigsaw members out of the room. It was almost three in the morning, Jisung wasn't going to get any sleep.