S1-10

Minho gave one last look at the ambulance as Jisung was being loaded in before chasing after the guy that grabbed a rope, attached to a helicopter. Chan was right behind him.

Minho jumped, attaching himself onto the guy. Pulling him off, he fell to the ground, Chan shooting him in the head as he hopped over.

Chan joined Minho on the rope as he climbed up.

As they got closer to the actual helicopter itself, a man with a large gun peaked over.

"Uh, sir." He said, looking back at the one leading their current setup.

"What?"

"Um-"

Before he could say anything, Minho grabbed his shoulder, which was close enough due to him being crouched, and pulled him over and out of the helicopter, letting him fall to his death.

Minho popped his head up with a smile. "Hello!" He shouted, bringing his gun up and shooting the guy's leg. He stumbled back, falling out of the other side of the helicopter.

Minho climbed into the helicopter, placing his gun against the head of the pilot. "If you could take me to your base, your life will be spared."

Chan chuckled from behind him. The only reason Chan was letting Minho lead was because he knew he had a drive for revenge.

By the way Minho would look at Jisung, he knew he cared for him, and maybe even more than the friend way. If Minho wasn't so stupid, he'd say that Minho had a crush on Jisung. He would say the same for Jisung, but he barely knew the kid.

Minho sat in the passenger seat as Chan sat in the back seats, making sure to buckle in.

Minho looked out as he held the gun to the guy's head. He told Jisung once that he hoped he didn't have to kill anyone without the poison piece they used, but at the moment, he wanted to violently kill some people.

Minho's eyes widened and he slowly turned around to face Chan. "I called Jisung baby."

Chan stifled a laugh. He put two fingers to his ear.

"We'll talk about it later."

Minho nodded.

Minho tsked when they approached a large house.

"I knew that butcher basement wasn't their actual base."

The pilot landed the helicopter on the roof. Once he did so, he hesitantly looked over at Minho, who still had a gun to his head.

"Can I shoot him?" Minho asked the older two in the back, who were already standing up.

"Mm, this might not be it so take him with us."

Minho stood behind the pilot as Chan led the way. They walked down a few flights of stairs before coming across a dining hall filled with many, many people.

"It's the place." Chan whispered, pointing at a certain member that they learned to be the leader.

"Hey, Pogue." Chan whispered, walking up the stairs slightly. "Track us, can you get into the camera system of this place. I have a feeling they're not all in the same spot."

"Who?"

"These Jigsaw members."

There was a chuckle on the other line.

"I've been following your tracks in the car. We're a little far, so I'll update you as soon as I'm in range."

"Great, waiting." Minho whispered.