S2-04

Minho was close to passing out, but he promised himself to be awake and there for when they figured out where Jisung could be.

When Chan came back, walking in on Minho trying to keep himself awake, he shook his head. "Go to sleep, Minho. We'll wake you up if we find anything."

Minho shook his head. "No. . ."

Felix was sitting on Seungmin's bed. "I already told him that, hyung. He thinks he can do it."

"If you're tired when we find something, we won't be able to go anywhere." Chan said, walking over to Minho. He forced his head onto the pillow. "Sleep."

Instead of arguing, Minho let his eyes close. He fell asleep quick, his body ready to take in the nice slumber it's been yearning for.

When he fell asleep, Chan turned to Felix. "This guy will kill himself for Jisung."

Felix chuckled. "I don't doubt it. It's puppy love."

"No, it's full out murder love. If they did anything to Jisung, he's going to flip."

Felix flopped back on Seungmin's bed. "They probably did. They might not kill him, but Jisung's stubborn, so they might have to hurt him in one way or another to get him to listen and keep him under control."

Chan nodded. "Yeah, you have a point. Hopefully it wasn't anything too bad if they did."

The door opened, Seungmin dragging himself inside. Felix popped off the bed, letting Seungmin tuck himself in.

"I'll be going." And Felix was off to his own room.

Chan went to wardrobe, ready to change. "Did you find anything?"

"It's the same as any tranq. bullet. We're gonna keep trying after some sleep but I don't think we'll find anything with it. There's no dna, the liquid is the same as any other, and it's just not unique in anyway. If it wasn't specifically made I don't think we can find them. Unless we track all the guns of the model, there's no way we're gonna find him." Seungmin ranted. He twisted his head to look at the sleepy Minho. "I really wanna find him for Minho."

"We all do." Chan said as he climbed into his bed, in his pajamas. "As of right now, this is all we can do. I say if we can't find anything, we check the old base."

"Why didn't we collect anything from there, considering Jigsaw nearly killed Jisung?"

Chan shrugged. "I don't think it occurred to any of us that we should check. They blocked off the area but we never got around to looking at it. Now that we're on them again, they'll probably open it up to us."

Seungmin nodded. "Okay. Well, goodnight Hyung."

"Goodnight Seungmin."

-

A good reason Jisung should be scared was the fact that he didn't know where he was. But what was he scared of? The fact that he might not see Minho ever again.

Last time he was kidnapped, they got to him quickly. Within a few hours and he was back home again. It's been two days and Jisung hasn't touched food and the blindfold around his eyes hadn't been removed. He's almost fully convinced he won't see Minho ever again and he might die.

Despite the fact that they continuously said in front of him their goal wasn't to kill Jisung, the treatment he was receiving was telling him otherwise. First he was kicked and pushed to the ground, then he was threatened that if he touched the blindfold his fingers would be broken, and then his hand was shot straight through, a hole placing itself within his hand. That was just the start of it. They also took a fishing hook, multiple, and put them into his lips. They tormented and teased him with personal or stupid questions, most of which he couldn't answer, pulling the fishing hooks out from his lips. The amount of blood in his mouth was crazy to him. His lips burned like they were set on fire. With his lips hurting, he couldn't speak. A few mumbles here and there to answer questions (in which they pulled his hair harshly when he didn't answer) from people who didn't torment him.