Rock You Like A Hurricane

warning: this one is a little spicey, it's just kissing but I thought I'd put the warning here anyway.

It was your usual shift at the pool, spending every damn day of your summer running around & cleaning up after everyone, making sure everyone's spaces were clean. You were taking some coke cans from the lonely mother's of hawkins as you liked to call them when they all began to gush over someone behind you, you turned to see Billy strut out of the bathrooms & into the sunlight. The glow from the sun tan lotion sparkled against his abs & you had to admit -no matter how annoying it was to do so- he was impressive.
You rolled your eyes & blew a bubble with your strawberry gum as you turned to walk past him "looking good Y/L/N." He said turning to trail your body with his eyes.
"Bite me, Billy." You said distastefully.
"Time & place, sweetheart." He retorted, you scrunched your face up at the butterflies that dared to flutter around your stomach at the thought of Billy doing exactly that to you.
You shook it off though the moment he started flirting with another man's wife, you scrunched your face up at Mrs. Wheeler flirting shamelessly with Billy.
You had to endure this every damn day, the same women swooning, the same woman flirting with your man.
You had agreed to keep your relationship hidden for awhile just while you worked together but you did not mean this.
Frustrated you placed your hand on your hip as you watched an older woman practically drool all over your boyfriend, you smacked your gum angrily as you watched the pair & decided that you've had enough.
Throwing the box of cans down you stormed angrily over to them & shoved Billy backwards "this is not what I meant by low-key!" You yelled up at him.
Billy grabbed your hands as he tried to calm you down "hey babe chill." He said trying to pull you close to him.
"No Billy! I'm sick of having to endure this bullshit!" You hissed at him.
"Calm down, little girl. He's just looking for someone more experienced." Mrs. Wheeler laughed from behind you as she rolled her eyes at your rage.
You felt the anger boil in your chest & you whirled on her breaking Billy's grip, you shoved her back & with a yelp she fell into the water.
"Little girl? Girl?!" You yelled down at her as she broke the water with a deep breath in "if I'm a girl, then he's just a boy you hussy! We're the same age! Your sick!" You screamed down at her.
Everyone was looking at you now but you didn't care.
"Y/N" Billy said pulling you back "that's enough." He growles into your ear his lips brushing your skin, it was enough to make you stiffen "c'mon." He said leading you away.
Your manager came out & started yelling "Y/N! You're fired! So very fired!" He yelled.
"Back off, Ted." Billy said & he did exactly that as Billy dragged you into the bathrooms.
He pushed you without force into a shower stall & turned the shower on,  shoving you under the water & closing the door behind him "what the fu-" you began to yell as you pushed your hair back off your face but you were cut off when Billy scooped your face up into his hands & kissed you passionately.
You wanted to sigh as his wet lips slid over your own but you held it in you were still mad, you tried to push him back but he nipped your bottom lips making you weak at the knees, you let your body lean into his.
"You need to know that I'm yours?" Billy asked against your lips, moving you against the tiled wall.
You nodded nipping at his bottom lip "then I'll show you." Billy said his voice rough with need before his tongue caressed your own.
You sighed out his name as he picked you up & you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"I'm yours." He whispered against your neck before continuing to pepper kisses down it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(OH HEY! LET ME KNOW WHAT YIU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ONE, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL!
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW AS WELL, REQUESTS ARE OPEN UNTIL TOMORROW & THEN I WILL BE SHUTTING THEM UNTIL I CAN FINISH UP THIS LOT OF REQUESTS. YOU CAN STILL REQUEST ONE SHOTS AFTER I CLOSE REQUESTS INFACT I WELCOME YOU TO, THAT WAY WHEN I FINISH THIS LOT THERE IS SOME MORE THERE FOR ME TO WRITE ALONG WITH OTHER CONTENT, THEY JUST WON'T BE DONE UNTIL I FINISH THESE ONES. AGAIN THEY ARE OPEN UNTIL TOMORROW SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA GET IN QUICK!🧡)