Chapter 4

"Good morning doc, blooming tayo ah, and you're blushing." Bungad ni Jen, her secretary pagkapasok niya sa clinic

"Oh God! Not now Jen, this blush is completely out from anger." She replied and massage her temple. It's very fresh from her mind, what happened between her, and Aga this morning.

"Naku, naku doc! Lagi kaya kayong blooming." Jen smiled widely at her that made her smile.

"Well, syempre ganun talaga pag laging in love." She answered and winked at her secretary that made her squeal

"Ayieee!!! Naks!! naman doc, sana all may love life."

"Aysus sagutin mo na kasi yung nanliligaw sayo, pinapatagal mo pa kasi." She teased and creased her browse up and down, and made a peace sign while grinning widely at Jen

"Malapit na doc." Sagot niya na halatang kilig na kilig that made Lea smile as she put her things on her desk

"Ummm Jen?" Tawag niya ng pansin, when she noticed a white envelope on the top of her table.

"Yes doc?"

"Alam mo ba kung kanino galing ito?"she asked and held the paper as she scanned for names

"Ay hindi po doc, ngayon ko nga lng po nakita yan nung pinakita niyo." Her secretary replied, and confusion is written on her face cause it's not there earlier when she put the patients files. Lea just nod her head and opened it. Walang nakalagay kung para kanino, so she assume that its for her.

"Ano kayang magiging reaksyon ng pinakamamahal mong si Clara, pag nalaman niya na siya ay isang ampon?"

She reads that made her heart pounds so fast.
"What the fuck! Who would send this fuck?! If it's kind of a joke? Di nakakatutuwa."  She cursed under her breath, and harshly fold the paper as she breathed heavily under her nose.

No one should know that, especially her daughter. She knows that it'll break her heart and she can't stand that. She is afraid, she's afraid to hurt her daughter's feeling, and she admit that she is a coward for not telling those things to Clara, in the first place.

Selfish may it seems but she chose to hide all of these to Clara, because she knows na ito ang makakabuti para sa kanya.

Makakabuti nga ba? And now she's having thoughts and questions about it.

And she is very much aware, that now, once she knew about it? She might loose a daughter...again. She might loose Clara; the person who fill and mend the broken pieces of her heart, the person who save her from the dreadful past.  And she knows that when she loose Clara, hindi niya ito kakayanin. She can't bear the pain of loosing a child again.

"Doc okay ka lng?" Jen asked as she noticed the sudden changed of Lea's mood but Lea didn't respond.

"Doc?" She called out again, but Lea is in her deep thoughts, to the point that she can't hear anything on her surroundings.

"Doc!" She tried again, tapping Lea's shoulder, that made her back to reality.

"Y-es?"

"Ayos lng ba kayo doc?" She asked worriedly and looked at the crumpled paper, on Lea's hand.

"Yeah Jen, i'm fine." She lied and rested her back on her swivel chair and tightly closed her eyes.

"Hi doc! Good morning!" Someone greeted her so she immediately composed herself

"Oh hi Alyssa!" She greeted back, cheerfully as she can "You're early." Dagdag niya, their session was scheduled at 10 and its only 8:30 in the morning.