t w e n t y f o u r

Two months later - Abbie's point of view
July 1st, 2017

"Seoulgi stop talking to Joon on the phone and bring me my lunch from Sarah please," I say walking towards my office.

I had just come back to the company from a business meeting with BigHit co-CEO Lenzo Yoon in his office and Bang Si-hyuk through Skype since he's on tour with the guys, and they are no in Japan, closed to us.

You see, we were talking about joining our two companies.
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it for the first time here, BigHit and Blossom Entertainment are becoming one.

"No she's not on her period...yeah..uh huh...I'll let her know...okay...I love you too" she says into her phone and hangs up causing me to chuckle.

"Didn't you have your morning coffee? You seem upset" She says walking into my office after me "Haha, funny. But I'm hungry and I need my noon pills, so I need to eat" I smile leaning against my desk.

"Alright alright, you're the big boss...but you better get rid of that attitude" she laughs "okay honey" I smile as she hugs me before leaving my office to get my lunch.
Seoulgi and I have become close friends, Sarah too, and it has a lot to do with the fact that Seoulgi is dating Namjoon and Sarah is well...sorta dating Yoongi.

The truth is that I passed by the kitchen to pick up my lunch by myself but Sarah was on the phone...with Yoongi.
I know I know, I set those two up, but it still hurts.
Sure, they're just good friends, but that's only for now, they're falling for eachother, I know it.

Suddenly, I start feeling heavier. My head starts to feel as if someone's pulling it down, pressure on it.
My heart is beating faster and I'm starting to feel sweaty and dizzy.

"I..."

Please.

Luna's point of view

"No no no, you girls need to work on your harmony again!" I say frustrated, the girl's expressions change. They're offended, maybe frightened.

I've been sitting in this studio for the past five hours working with a girl group that's working on their debute, but they're not taking this seriously and it's making me so mad.

"Kim PD-nim , we're tired and hungry, can we take a short break?" Min YunHa the leader of the group asks me.

"Sure, but I need to say a few words first, just come out of the booth so we can talk" I say and so they do.

I look at the five girls with a serious look.

"I know it's exciting that you are about to debute and that there's a lot of pressure from school and from this company, but if I can't record you girls, or use any of the things we did record there will be no debute. I need you girls, no, You girls need to start taking things under control, if not , we'll debute a different group and----" I am interrupted by Sarah barging into the room with a terrified look on her face.

Not even a sound out of her mouth and I'm already down the hallways, and up the stairs, pushing everyone aside, and that's when I get to her office.

Abbie is laying on the floor unconscious. By her side is Seoulgi who is on the phone with 911, giving her first-aid a thing she is trained to do.

"Wh--what happened?" I kneel besides Abbie's still body, she's still full of color, full of life, but it's slipping away as the moments pass by.

"I went to get her lunch and when I came back she was like this, I'm assuming she fainted, the paramedics are on their way u--" Seoulgi starts but the paramedics rushing into the room interrupt her things.

They start applying medical things on her and trying to help her wake up, but with no success.

"We need to take her to the hospital" one of them says and the rest nod.

They carry her out the back door of my office and Sarah made sure that all of the trainees are in their rooms which are in a different building, so the road is clear.
We leave the building through the back door to avoid the paparazzi.

"You can't come unless you're family" one of the paramedics says "I'm her goddamn sister! Now let me in!" I scream, holding back me tears.

"Call the guys and the girls, they need to neet us at the hospital" I tell Seoulgi and Sarah before we start driving to the Hospital.

As the ride continues they start performing C.P.R.
They start the defibrillation on her body and then, a miracle happens.

"What's...where am I?" Abbie asks confused, her eyelids moving in shock, eyes wondering all over the ambulance.
"Abbie, Abbie look at me" I scoot closer to her

"L-Luna?" She stutters, fear radiating from her big brown eyes.

"You collapsed, we're on our way to the hospital in an ambulance...how are you feeling?" I ask her holding onto her hands tight as I can, paramedics continue to take care of her, making sure she's stable.

"We'll be at the hospital in 5 minutes"

"Luna, can you call the guys and girls for me?" She asks, voice weak, seeming as if it's gonna break in any moment.

I immediately dial Kara's number, Seoulgi's number and Namjoon's number on video chat, soon enough all of the familiar faces appear on the little screen of my phone.

Seoulgi and Sarah together, Kara Mina Jehee and Hana together and the guys together.

"Hey everyone I just wanted to see your faces and tell you all the i love you so much and you should never forget that. I have no idea what's gonna happen now but I'm not feeling good at all. I know this isnt the ideal way to say goodbye but i just wanted to make sure that you hear me say this, in person, as much as I can" she says in almost one breath

"Abbie don't say that" Taehyung says "you'll be okay" Jimin says "that's naive of you guys" Abbie says and smiles slightly.

"I love you all"

"We love you so much"

"Luna, you're my best friend and I don't have enough words to tell you how much I love you. I need you to remember that I always loved you and that I'll always love you, forever and Yoongi you're the love of my life and I want to say thank you for every kiss, every hug, every moment we shared and I really love you, and you Luna, and you guys and girls and I--" she starts to have some sort of seizure.

"ABBIE!!!" I scream and hang up the call.

This can't be happening.

We arrive at the hospital and rush inside.

"Wait! Where are you taking her?!" I scream "miss she needs surgery, they will take care of her...come with me please, let's get you something to drink and eat, maybe a place to sit" a nurse offers her hand to me..

"Actually, I need nothing but a private place, I cannot get recognized" I say and she nods understanding.

She leads me towards a private room where there are chairs and sofas and a kitchen, I assume it's one of the staff's rooms.

"In a few minutes there will be people looking for me, my friends, bring them here please" I say softly and she nods, leaving me all alone in this big room.