e i g h t

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AH I LOVE YOU)

"Harry I need a girlfriend..." Zayn sighed, fixing his jacket and joining Harry on the walk back to the school to pick up their cars. Harry had spent the last two hours in the cafeteria, while Zayn spent it held up in a stall, doing what he does.

"Why is that? So you can cheat on her with every pair of legs you run into?" Harry scoffed, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "You really need to quit it, Zayn, because one day, its all going to backfire and youre going to be miserable."

"God, Harry have you become my therapist?" Zayn laughed, unlocking his car and gesturing that he'd give Harry a ride home. "But I am serious man... I should get a girlfriend. I mean, its about time."

"I can't see you having a girlfriend, Zayn. I don't know about that." Harry made Zayn freeze, and he looked ouver with big eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean, Harry? I do like girls, you know... Why else do you think I sleep around? I'm not a faggot, like you." Harry's eyebrows knit together andhis mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck, Zayn? I never even mentioned that to you. Why are you thinking that, and why the fuck have you got to bring me into this?" He got out of the car before Zayn had a chance to start it, and when he had refused to get back in, Zayn followed.

"Oh you dick. You know that's what you meant. The fact that you like that Louis kid doesn't have a single effect on me. I'm straight, Harold." Harry looked absouletely stunned. A minute ago, they were smoking in the mall, and now it was predetor and prey.

"Zayn, calm down, I didn't tell you that so you can throw it back in my face alright? I didn't say you were gay. Jesus, Zayn I didn't even mention it... but at least I wast the one snogging some flower boy on the hood of his car today." Harry turned away, walking back toward the school, deciding he ought to walk home. "Damn you, Zayn." He turned back around, but kept walking back. "Maybe you should take a minute to think about your life, yeah? Then you should get back to me."

Zayn stood there for probably twenty minutes after that, walking Harry walk away and his mind placed on his words. He finally hopped into his car and sliding down into the seat. His hands moved to grip the wheel and a scream left his mouth. His face curled up into a painful, angry expression, and he suddenly began to cry. His screams were lost in tears and his hair was being ripped out of his head.

The poor boy didn't understand what was happening to him, this was something hed never felt before. It had only been a month, and his entire life seemed to be crashing down on top of him.

"I'm here to pick up Wesley." Liam walked in through the hospital doors, staring at the front desk receptionist.

"Youre going to have to chat with her here Liam. You know we cant let her leave with you." She spoke, handing Liam the room key, but keeping her eyes attached to her computer screens.

Liam rolled his eyes, permanently pitying the damn staff for thinking they would run. He made his way up to the all familiar room, and opened the door slowly. He hoped she wasn't sleeping or gone for a session, because he could really use a chat, as well as a possible cuddle at the moment. She ending up not being in the room, but Liam entered anyway. He sat on her bed quietly for a bit, before his eyes started to water. His hands worked toward his bandages, but he forced them to hold a pillow instead. He began to soak it up, just as Wesley walked in.

"Lamb," she whispered, closing the door and moving quickly toward Liam.

That's when Liam began to shake. It was just like he had earlier, just before Zayn had kissed him. Wesley had sat on the bed, pulling Liam to her and leaning back against the headboard. They hadn't done this since Liam had left the hospital, but when they were both there, it was a regular thing... and that worried both of them. Liam could be going back to how it was before. He had suddenly lost all control over himself and his face began to crunch up in pain. Everything hurt. Everything was shaking. He was at complete loss of himself.

Liams vision began to fog up due to tears and he had a very hard time keeping them open. He used his last brain power to curse God, or Satan, or everyone around him for putting him through that day. He cursed Zayn for wrecking his mind and for being stuck on his lips. He hated that boy. Fuck, he really did. He cursed God once again for his life, as nothing but Louis and Wesley made it alright. His last thought was cursing himself. He yelled at himself for failing. For failing to end his life the first time he had tried.

Then, there was black.