prinxiety 3 movie night. (smut)

Recommended by:

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\\\\\\Ugggggghhhhh im gonna get him back

Ugggggghhhhh im gonna get him back.
Roman has been kissing me in front of the other two sides and its getting really annoying. Ive come up with a plan for this movie night with the gang.

(Le time skip to movie night at the gangs house.)

Roman grabs the blankets 2 one for 2 people. One a dark red and one a dark blue. Roman hands the blue to Logan, and logan places it over himself and patton, patton had the popcorn bowl and Roman had a spot next to patton who was sitting next to Logan. Roman sits in his spot between me and patton as his favorite movie begins, Hercules.
I place the blanket over us as the opening starts and i grab some popcorn from Patton.
I raise my knee up creating a tent over romans legs. I slip my hand over to his knee and rest it there. Everynow and then rubbing circles into his Thigh.
Hercules ends and he gets up to put my secret favorite movie in.
Alice and wonderland., half way through the movie i see logan and nodding in and out of sleep.
I place my hand on romans inner thigh. Caressing it. He grits his teeth and look away. I don't stop. I move my hand closer and closer to his crotch but never touching the clothed dick. He quietly whimpers. Wanting to get him embarrassed infront of the other to before they fall asleep. I slowly start to palm his hard on through his pants, slowly pumping him. He lets out a breathy moan. And covers his mouth with his hand. Logan sleepily looks over at him with a confused look. Roman pretends to yawn, when, he does i grip his dick firmly causing him to close his mouth and whimper. Logan just yawns back and patton lays his head on Logans shoulder. I take my hand away from romans dick. Roman gives me a 'what the fuck' look but i just smirk and go back to the movie. His face was so red and he was so flustered.
After the movie ends patton and logan head to Logan's room to sleep. At this point logan diddnt care.
I stand up as well walking to my room giving roman a smirk. He gives me his 2nd 'WTF' look and i walk up the stairs to his room. I left him so he could clean up and get more and more uncomfortable. I stand by his door and wait.
I hear footsteps and i back up aganst the wall as he opens his door. I grab him by his sash and kiss him. Pulling him into the room closing and locking the door. I slam him against the door and take off his shirt.
"Im so mad at you but i need you." He breathlessly whispers.
"I know" I say smirking against his left peck. I lick his chest and then pull his pants and boxers off in one swift movement, he gasps as i take his head in my mouth. Flicking his slit with my tounge. He moans and puts his hands in my hair I insert him all the way into my mouth then let go fully and back away smirking.
He huffs and walks over to the bed while i go to his desk grabing the cock ring i snuck in earlier. He whined when he sees it.
"Noooo." He groans as i slip the ring on him. I start sucking on his neck again.
"Your such a fucking tease." I hum in response biting on his sweet spot earning a moan. He starts to take off my jacket and shirt. I help him and go back to sucking his neck. He moans again.
I get off of him and unbuckle my pants. He groans biting his lip looking up and down.
"What do you like what you see?" I growl and he just bites his lip harder and nods slowly.
"What Mr. Annoying is speechless?" I walk closer slowly I put one finger on his chest. "Well isnt that just... "I kiss him, he moans and i break the kiss. "Priceless." I say breathlessly while I dangle my fingers in front of his mouth. He leans in to suck on them and when he gets them in his mouth I squeeze his dick causing him to yelp.
"Keep sucking." I knew he likes it when i just talk to him like hes doing something wrong. I smack his thigh and he whimpers\moans.
"Oh you like that?" He nods franticly. I smack him again and he grabs onto my shoulders. I wip my hand out of his mouth and move up closer to his face. Making him look me in the eyes. I stick a finger in him and he moans my name.
"Virgil more!" I add a scond finger and do a scissoring motion spreading him out he, moans again, i add a third finger.
"Louder slut" I whisper in his ear. He moans loudly then whimpers. And i take my hand out and insert my dick in one swift motion. I knew he likes it rough.
He practically screams in pleasure. I take his precum and sling it onto his whole and i insert again quickly. He moans loudly again making me smirk. I lean down and breath on his ear, earning a whimper.
I loved this having him undone under me under my control, that image alone could make me cum.
But i hold it back wanting to play with him alittle more.
I place my hand on his rock hard dick while pounding him at a ungodly speed, i move my hands at the same time as my thrusts. He moans louder than before and I think he passes out for a minute.
"Virgil Virgil Virgil Virgil Virgil Virgil...." He moans over and over again. He whines at me taking his hand off my shoulder and down to his dick tugging at the cock ring.
I grab his hand, i lean down to his ear and he whines
"Eager are we?" I growl tring not to moan myself.
"Yes yes yes yes, please please please please please please please." He moans each thrust this almost brings me to the edge.
"Maybe let me think about it." I lose my dominance voice at the end while focusing on not cumming myself and he opens his eyes and moans loudly again.
"Fine." I say with a huff and a couple moans and grunts. I reach my hand down and pump him at the same time again. Then grabbing the cock ring swiftly slinging it off and hitting him in his prostate at the same time. He cums a huge white silky load on both of our chests, at the sight i cum inside him. I thrust a couple more times riding out the orgasm.
I lay beside him hearing a couple breathy moans from the loss of friction, and i lean into his ear,
"This is why you better stop kissing me in public." I breathly say witha small smirk.
He smiles.
"S-o tha-zt wh- at this wa-s about?" He giggles and i roll my eyes
"I should d-o th-at more o-often" he breathlessly manages to get out. I just smile and look at him in the eye.
"Your not gonna clean your mess up?" I say innocently and smirk.
He leans over on top and licks my chest, gathering his own cum in his mouth, keeping eye contact the whole time.
"I'm gon-na cum ag-ain if you keep lo-oking at me l-ike that." I breathlessly say and close my eyes.
He kisses me and i can taste him in his mouth.
And with that i stick my dick in him again and cum, for the second time tonight. He moans as i fuck him from underneath. I keep thrusting in and out again and again he moans. I move my hand from his neck to his dick and start strocking him again. I feel close for the 3rd time and I start whispering in his ear holding on to my cum.
"You probably like being fucked from underneath dont you?" He moans and leans his head on my neck. I thrust faster And pump even harder. "you are loving me filling you up and plunging into you while your filled to the brim with my cum." He whimpers and bites lightly on my neck. I plunge into him roughly hearing a squish sound because of how filled he was. "you probably love hearing the lewd sounds from my dick swishing the cum further in you, some dripping on to the bed. All you care about is the feelings im filling you with, and the whispers are probably bringing you to the edge, huh?" He bites harder on my neck while i thrust faster and i moan into his ear "cum for me." I say louder, he does as he was told and cums again moaning my name. I fill him up more some spilling out of him. He moans again at the feeling. I thrust a couple more times riding out the high. I pull out.
"So you liked that huh?" He just groans not able to create words.

(Ooferz I'm probably gonna add this one to my other story at some point because this fits into it as well. Anyway comment requests below i need them to keep doing this book, thanks for reading! Bye 👋)